NEW CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE JOB OPENING!
Do you want to have a job with a BIG purpose and mission?
Do you want to make an impact in the fishing world?
Do you want to work with Salt Strong?
The great news is that with all of our recent growth, our customer service team needs some help!
Here are the job details.
Customer Service Associate
- Customer service:
- Respond to incoming emails and phone calls from our members and customers
- Actively communicate with our Insider Club members to ensure all customer inquiries get addressed quickly
- Maintain and update reports for the department
- Facilitate new customer onboarding process for our members (learn the systems and help new clients access their online products and receive their products)
- Computer, Google (Gmail, Google Docs/Sheets), Email and Microsoft Excel skills required
- Be a part of a company with a BIG Mission (something that you can be proud to tell your friends and family about – please read full Mission Statement here before applying)
- Working in a fast-moving, high energy, and FUN company that works hard and plays hard
- Ability to work at home
- Ability to grow into various roles as the company continues to grow
- Long & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Dental/Vision and 401K available
- You’ll be able to look back when Salt Strong is a billion-dollar brand and tell everyone that you were there early on…
LOCATION AND WORK TIMES:
- Full Time 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Very good writing skills
- Team player
- Shows up on time (aka 5 minutes early)
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Wants to be part of something big
- Wants to be part of a fast-growing and fast-moving company
- Can handle wearing multiple hats
- Isn’t afraid to fail and learn from mistakes
- Not just looking for a temporary job
- Has a desire to move up the ladder into new and exciting roles
- Has read over the Salt Strong Mission and fully agrees with our Values and Mission statement (you can see them all here)
Negotiable with lots of room for advancement in the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you might be a fit for this job, please do the following steps:
Fair Warning: If any of the following four items below are not included, then you will not be contacted.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I want to be part of the Salt Strong team” along with the following information:
- Let us know the best phone number to contact you.
- Attach your resume (no cover letter needed).
- Write a paragraph explaining why you love customer service so much
Note: All inquiries, emails, and resumes will remain 100% CONFIDENTIAL
We will contact you after we have a week or two to review all applications.
P.S. – If you know of any friends or family members that might be a fit for this role, please forward this on to them. Pa-POW!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
My name is H.C. Elsner. I have been basically in customer service my whole career. I worked in the Pulse ATM network work for over 20 years. I have also worked for ACE hardware for 2 years. Presently working for a RV dealer in Waller Texas as warranty administrator. I have loved fishing all my life. Doesn’t mater fresh or salt water. I have been looking to get in to fishing business full time. Would like to talk with you about this position.
Do I need our own equipment (computer) for the customer service position?
Email us at email@example.com and we can help with any questions you have!
This is a great opportunity for someone. If it was part time I would’ve apply myself. It’s great that you guys are expanding.
Keep on keeping on!
I’ve been a registered nurse since 1996. I have helped people my whole career. Nursing has changed for the worse unfortunately. I have always had a devout love of fishing. This job looks very interesting. I have been a Salt Strong member since it’s inception and fully support their mission, even the “like Diamonds,” jingle. You might see my application . Seriously contemplating.
We think so too!