Help Needed! NEW SHIPPING ASSOCIATE JOB OPENING!
Do you want to have a job with a BIG purpose and mission?
Do you want to make an impact in the fishing world?
Do you want to work with Salt Strong?
The great news is that with all of our recent growth, our shipping team needs some help!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Team player
- Shows up on time (aka 5 minutes early)
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Wants to be part of something big
- Wants to be part of a fast-growing and fast-moving company
- Can handle wearing multiple hats
- Isn’t afraid to fail and learn from mistakes
- Not just looking for a temporary job
- Has a desire to move up the ladder into new and exciting roles
- Has read over the Salt Strong Mission and fully agrees with our Values and Mission statement (you can see them all here)
- Assist with fulfillment of orders to be shipped.
- Packaging of lures and lure orders.
- Assist with preparing shipping labels for packages.
- Monitor inventory.
- Check in and account for incoming shipments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Be a part of a company with a BIG Mission (something that you can be proud to tell your friends and family about – please read full Mission Statement here before applying)
- Working in a fast-moving, high energy, and FUN company that works hard and plays hard
- Ability to grow into various roles as the company continues to grow
- You’ll be able to look back when Salt Strong is a billion-dollar brand and tell everyone that you were there early on…
LOCATION & HOURS:
This position is located in our Winter Haven, FL office (downtown). The hours for this position are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
Negotiable with lots of room for advancement in the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you might be a fit for this job, please do the following steps:
Fair Warning: If any of the following four items below are not included, then you will not be contacted.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I want to be part of the Salt Strong team” along with the following information:
- Let us know the best phone number to contact you.
- Attach your resume (no cover letter needed)
Note: All inquiries, emails, and resumes will remain 100% CONFIDENTIAL
We will contact you after we have a week or two to review all resumes.
P.S. – If you know of any friends or family members that might be a fit for this role, please forward this on to them. Pa-POW!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: