Love fishing, family, and talking to anglers? Check this opportunity out…
We are looking for a new team member to work as a Social Media Customer Service Associate! This associate would impact Salt Strong by practicing a consistent brand voice, strengthening customer engagement and perception, assisting our customers and members, and impacting the customer experience online.
- Engage with Salt Strong customers and members in our private Community, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Monitor and understand conversations about the Salt Strong brands online, and identify trends and potential reputation issues
- Responsible for various reporting and tasks to support content and Community efforts across the company
- Provide excellent customer service and strive to achieve a positive outcome for all posts that are made on our private Community and all social media channels
- At least one year of experience in a customer service-oriented role
- At least one year of experience using social media for a business
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Drive, flexibility, and initiative
- Time management skills
- Ability to work alone, or as part of a team
- Situational awareness and customer service skills
- Written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slack, etc. (training provided)
- Be a part of a company with a BIG Mission (something that you can be proud to tell your friends and family about – please read full Mission Statement here before applying)
- Working in a fast-moving, high energy, and FUN company that works hard and plays hard
- Opportunity to advance within the company
Location & Hours:
- The Social Media Customer Service Associate can work remotely or from our office in Winter Haven, FL.
- The hours for this position are flexible and can be discussed during the interview process, this position can be part time or full time.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in growing with our great company, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I want to be part of the Salt Strong Team” along with your resume (no cover letter needed).
Note: We will contact you after we have a week or two to review all resumes. All inquiries, emails, and resumes will remain 100% CONFIDENTIAL
P.S. – If you know of any friends or family members that might be a fit for this role, please forward this on to them.
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: