Here Is The Official Salt Strong Music Video:”Fishing In Our Soul”
Published on October 14, 2015 under
Are you Salt Strong?
I guess I should start off by telling you what makes a person Salt Strong…
But let me first warn you, just because you take a trip to the beach once a year doesn’t mean you are Salt Strong…
So what is Salt Strong?
- Salt Strong stands for Family, Freedom, & Fishing…
- Where the love and passion for being on or near the water with a fishing rod in your hand is enough to make you forget about everything else going on in your life…
- When you feel more at home on a boat, kayak, paddleboard than you do a car…
- When you still get goosebumps going over a bridge and seeing saltwater on either side of you…
- When your ears perk up every time you hear someone telling a fishing story…
- When you dream about leaving your job to go fishing…
- And when you know that you have “Fishing in your Soul…”
That’s when you know you are Salt Strong.
And if you believe this describes you, then please do the following 2 things (watch the video and get 2 FREE Salt Strong decals):
1. Watch the Fishing In Your Soul music video.
2. Claim your 2 FREE Salt Strong Pro-Vinyl Waterproof Decals
Use these decals to let the world know that you are Salt Strong.
All we ask is that you simply pay the shipping and handling.
We can’t wait to see you displaying your Salt Strong decals on the waterways and roadways very soon!
And we hope you enjoyed the “Fishing In Our Soul” music video.
The lyrics to this amazing fishing song were originally written by Capt. John Gunter of Off the Hook Charters (see his fishing charter website here), and the amazing videography was done by Patrick Rhea of LivitFilms and Nick Shirghio of Nick Shirghio Photography.
The entire video was filmed in and around the Boca Grande and Little Gasparilla Island area in record time (a day and a half to film an entire music video).
Note: 100% of the fish shown in the video were caught on artificial lures using the strategies/techniques that are taught in our private Inshore Slammer course.
We hope you enjoyed watching the video as much as we did filming it.
Big thanks to Sara Michaels at 97 Country for helping put all of this together. You rock girl!
P.S. – If you think your friends would like this, please Tag them or Share this with them. It would mean a lot to me. Pa-POW! Fish On!
Claim your two (2) FREE Salt Strong decals by clicking here.
The song is now available for Download on iTunes here.
To download the song using Amazon.com, click here.