This New “Kayak” Can Hit 27 MPH, Has A 35+ Mile Range, And The Entire Deck Is Fishable!
Meet one of the fastest and most unique kayaks ever made…
The Stik Boat.
According to the Stik Boat Facebook page, the Stik boat is:
- Part kayak
- Part personal watercraft
- Part skiff
- and part bass boat all rolled up into one
If it looks somewhat familiar, a few months back we published a blog about a jet-propelled kayak that went 32 MPH (you can see it here).
However, that was a different brand, different manufacturer, and according to multiple sources, it had trouble going 32 MPH and needed a few other tweaks that needed addressing.
So the guys over at Stik Boats decided to fix all of the issues and created what they believe is the ideal jet-driven kayak.
Here are a few features of this amazing Stik Boat:
- 17.5 hp four-stroke engine
- Electric start engine with 3.7-gallon fuel capacity, 35-40 mile range, and a full two hours of full-throttle operation
- Jet-driven pump designed exclusively for this boat with a special coolant system to eliminate problems with running saltwater or dirty water through the system
- Weight of Stik Boat: 250 lbs
Stik Boat Video
What do you think about these Stik boats shown in the video below?
Would you buy one?
According to the Stik Boat website, the MSRP is $6850
Let us know in the comments.