Why This Fishing YouTuber Ditched Medical School To Fish
By: Joe Simonds on March 6, 2019
It’s podcast time!
A lot of you have asked me to get this guy on the podcast for some time and we finally made it happen!
This week I got to talk to Viktor Hluben from Landshark Outdoors, where he talks about everything from ditching medical school to do YouTube full time, to the biggest mistakes that newbies make when they’re fishing.
- Why land-based fishermen become some of the best fishermen
- How he got his big break and went viral (while working part-time at a valet)
- Why he took a break from YouTube
- Why you need to evolve to be successful (applies to YouTube, fishing, and life in general)
If you’re a fan of Viktor and Landshark Outdoors you definitely don’t want to miss this episode!
Why This YouTuber Ditched Med School To Fish
What did you think?
Do you have any questions for Viktor?
Let us know in the comments below!
You can check him out at Landshark Outdoors on:
2 Record BREAKING Fish in 1 Day!
Catch Clean Cook (GIANT Flounder)
Dropping MASSIVE Baits for JETTY GIANTS
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).