Episode 1: What “Run That Dog” Really Means, ICASTing, Reel Guys, & Hoglegs.
By: Joseph Simonds on January 19, 2016
When Luke and I were going down our list of fishing celebrities that we wanted to interview for this ongoing podcast series called “Fish Strong”, we knew that we had to kick it off with a strong guest…
Someone that our audience could relate with and get excited to listen to…
So it is no surprise that we picked our friend Capt. Jeff Maggio (aka Lunkerdog) to be the very first guest.
Not only is he a riot, he was also the very first person to agree to do a Google Hangout with us last March (when hardly anyone knew who we were, not to mention what a live Google Hangout was), so anything we do going forward, Capt. Jeff gets first shot for his loyalty.
Here are just a few of the things that we cover with Capt. Jeff Maggio in Episode #1 of the Fish Strong Podcast series:
- If Capt. Jeff ever uses artificial lures
- How to best “sport” your braid
- What “Run that Dog” really means
- The truth about his top-secret one handed cast net pancake
- How to go ICASTing like a champ
- Some Lunkerdog viewer questions from Facebook
- Why you should “Support The Dog” in 2016
P.S. – If you think your angler friends would like to see this, please Tag them or Share this with them. You Rock! Pa-POW!