Salt Strong Is Hiring!!! (Videographer/Video Editor Position Open)
By: Joseph Simonds on December 22, 2019
What a wild year it’s been here at Salt Strong so far.
The Salt Strong INSIDER Club exploded!!!
We blasted through 10,000 members and it continues to grow like crazy (new members joining every hour).
Luke and I are nothing short of blown away with how blessed we are with such amazing members.
It’s truly become a family to us (and countless others).
Note: if you haven’t joined, click here to see if you qualify.
And because of this wild growth, we’ve decided to DOUBLE down on creating amazing new content for our Insider Club…
So we need some help in the videographer/editor area as soon as possible!
Here are the job details.
Salt Strong Videographer/Video Editor
- Filming and editing of all the Salt Strong video content
- Working hand-in-hand with the team to produce online fishing content every week
- Producing new exclusive content for our Insider Club
The Ideal Candidate:
- Can be experienced videographer or up and coming videographer
- Owns some nice video equipment already
- Up to speed on the latest and greatest video editing software
- Full of energy
- Team player
- Shows up on time (aka 5 minutes early)
- Enjoys fishing
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Wants to be part of something big
- Wants to be part of a fast-growing company
- Can handle wearing multiple hats
- Isn’t afraid to fail and learn from mistakes
- Not just looking for a temporary job
- Has a desire to move up the ladder into new and exciting roles
- Has read over the Salt Strong Mission and is excited by it
- Working in a fast-moving, high energy, and fun company that works hard and plays hard
- Getting to travel, meet, and film with some of the best fishing pros in the business
- Appearances in some of our Salt Strong videos
- You’ll be able to look back when Salt Strong is a billion-dollar brand and tell everyone that you were there from the early beginnings…
Location and Work Times:
- Work from home and on location (during film days)
- Ideally in the St. Petersburg or Tampa, Florida area
- 9-5 Monday through Friday
- Can be full-time or a part-time Independent Contractor
Based on experience, equipment, and time commitment
January 2020 (but we can be flexible for the ideal candidate)
How To Apply
If you think you might be a fit for this job, please do the following steps:
Fair Warning: If any of the following four items below are not included, then you will not be contacted.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Salt Strong Videographer”
- Let us know the best phone number to contact you.
- Attach any resume and let us know in a sentence or two why you think you are a good fit to work with us
- Send us your top 2-3 videos that you personally filmed and edited
P.S. – If you know of any friends or family members that might be a fit for this role, please forward this on to them. Pa-POW!