How To Tie This Simple Fly That Snook Can’t Resist
By: Joseph Simonds on May 15, 2020
It’s snook fly time!
Insider member and former Orvis instructor, Joe Sherer, is back today with a tutorial for a simple, yet effective, snook fly.
It’s made of just four materials and mimics a glass minnow so it’s perfect for when you’re fishing in the mangroves for snook.
Plus, it has a bulky head, so it pushes more water than most flies, which helps attract the attention of predator fish.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- how to tie this fly step by step
- all the materials you’ll need to tie it
- what happens if your thread breaks while you’re tying it
- and much more
Check it out below.
How To Tie This Snook Fly [VIDEO]
There you have it — a simple, yet effective snook fly.
Have any questions about fly fishing?
Let us know in the comments below.
And if you know someone who would love to learn how to tie the snook fly, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
Stop Wasting Time On The Water!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).