Episode 9: How A Bass Angler Learned To Catch Inshore Slams From Scratch In Less Than 3 Months
A year ago today, Tony Acevedo had never caught a Snook, Redfish, Trout, or Tarpon…
In fact, the only saltwater fish he had ever caught was a catfish and a pufferfish…
Yet today, less than a year from catching his first redfish, Tony has logged numerous Inshore Grand Slams and even a handful of Inshore Super Slams (snook, redfish, trout, and tarpon all in the same day).
Oh, and did I mention that…
- Tony has no boat (it’s just Tony and his kayak)
- He lives in Orlando (not exactly the saltwater capital of Florida…)
- And he catches all of his inshore fish on artificial lures only!!!
So how did he learn to consistently catch so many inshore fish (like his first ever redfish below) in such a short amount of time?
He did three things:
- He read the hard-hitting Inshore Fishing Manifesto (if you haven’t read it, click here to get immediate access)
- He took the Inshore Slammer Online Fishing Course and became an “Insider” (click here to learn more about the Slammer and how to qualify as an “Insider”)
- He took action and started implementing what he learned
Listen to Tony’s amazing story from morphing from a “Bass Angler” to an inshore fishing stud in just months by clicking either of the links below to hear the brand new podcast interview.
Here are a few things that you will discover on this amazing podcast with Tony Acevedo and the Salt Strong brothers:
- You will hear Tony’s “Aha” moments on zeroing in on inshore fish so quickly
- Find out the lures that Tony is using to catch so many consistent inshore fish
- Which inshore fish that Tony likes to catch the best (out of the snook, tarpon, redfish, and trout)
- Tony’s three wildest stories that have happened while inshore fishing out of his kayak this year
- Why hiring Tony to get you fit at Crossfit East Orange could help you get buff and catch more fish…
- To see Tony’s redfish video that was discussed in the podcast, click here now
Click either button below to get the free podcast download.
P.S. – If you think your angler friends or fishing networks would like to see this, please Tag them or Share this with them. You Rock! Pa-POW!
P.P.S. – Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the Fish Strong podcast so you never miss a new episode. Thank you!
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: