The “Trash Slam” Challenge (Win Free Gear & Be A HERO In Your Area)
By: Joseph Simonds on January 29, 2018
Ok, I’ll admit it…
I’ve walked over someone else’s trash without picking it up before… completely ignored it like it wasn’t there.
However, it’s getting tougher and tougher for me to ignore it.
I’m not sure if it’s just a sign I’m getting older with kids of my own (I’m currently trying my best to teach my own kids how to respect our waterways, land, and natural resources), but seeing trash near my fishing spots has been bothering more than ever before.
Not only that, I feel like I am seeing more and more of it (and I’m sick and tired of just blaming other people for being litterbugs).
Sadly, no matter how much we blame other people, and no matter how much we hope that the government will come in and clean up the mess, it’s up to US as fishermen to clean up our fisheries, beaches, piers, etc.
So Luke and I decided to do something about it, and we hope you will join us.
It’s called The Trash Slam Challenge, it’s 100% FREE to play, and you can win FREE Salt Strong gear for every time you complete the challenge (while supplies last).
Here’s all you have to do to win:
- Fill THREE small bags of trash from your fishing area, aka “The Trash Slam”
- Catch a fish and take a picture of the fish with your trash bags (Any fish will do, and feel free to have more than one fish in the pic)
- Post the picture of your three trash bags and fish on Fish Strong (either the free mobile app or the main website)
- We contact you to get your shirt size and your address so we can send you a free Salt Strong shirt
Watch the video below and complete the Trash Slam Challenge on your next fishing trip out.
It’s a great way to be a leader in your community, to help keep your fishing area even cleaner, and to be a HERO to the other anglers that fish in your area.
Let’s work together to clean up our beaches, parks, waterways, piers, bridges, etc (and have some fun doing it).
The Trash Slam is something anybody can do, and we have shirt sizes for pretty much everyone.
Make sure to head over to www.FishStrong.com to post your Trash Slam pics.
We’ll be monitoring it daily and will send you an email to your best shirt size and address.
Any questions: Email us here: email@example.com
P.S. – If you think any of your angler friends or fishing network would enjoy seeing this, please Tag them or Share this with them. You Rock! Pa-POW!
Are YOU An Inshore Fisherman?
We’re looking for a few good inshore fishermen to join our private fishing club…
- Do you love catching inshore fish like redfish, trout, snook, tarpon, black drum, and flounder?
- Are you coachable?
- Are you a positive person who is fun to be around?
- Can you afford to invest 27 pennies a day?
Then we want you in the club!