Wounded Warrior Fishing Trip [All-Expense Paid Fishing Trip for Two]
By: Joseph Simonds on February 18, 2015
You hopefully already know about our upcoming March Fishing Madness: “Warrior Strong” event to honor, raise awareness for the Wounded Warrior Project…
But if not, here are the brief bullet points:
- My brother Luke and I will be spending the entire month of March on a small, exclusive island off of Florida
- We will raising money and awareness for the Wounded Warriors (Wounded Warrior Project)
- We will be interviewing some of the biggest names in the fishing world while we are down there
- We will be donating $5,000 of our own money to the Wounded Warrior Project
- We will be hosting a Wounded Warrior and his/her guest for an amazing, All-expense paid 3-day fishing excursion on this island. It will certainly be the one of the best Wounded Warrior Fishing Trips of all time.
If you are a Wounded Warrior and want to find out how you can win this all-expense paid fishing trip for two (along with all of the FAQs, times, etc) click here now.
After an awesome chat with Wounded Warrior Public Relations Manager Jessie Gueterman yesterday, we both agreed that this event could be even more special for the Wounded Warriors if we take this in-house, and get the event completely independent from WWP (in terms of them not having to select a Wounded Warrior that would be a good fit for this trip, not having to play middle man, not having to help coordinate traveling, etc).
So now, we (Salt Strong) can independently create a fun and easy contest to award the Grand Prize Warrior Winner…
And it gives us full control to make this the most over the top and memorable fishing trip the winning Wounded Warrior ever experienced…
The Wounded Warrior Fishing Trip (Grand Prize)
So here is what we decided to do yesterday after our chat with The Wounded Warrior Project team…
We are asking any Wounded Warriors that like to fish, and that would like a 3-day/2-night all expense paid fishing trip with a guest to simply submit a picture of you fishing.
It can be a picture of you catching a fish, holding a fish up, or any other type of creative picture (past or present) of you involved with fishing.
We just want to see that you enjoy fishing, and we will base on selection on the best overall picture.
If you are a Wounded Warrior and want to submit your picture to enter, click here now.
And if you are curious about dates of the trip, the great news is that since we will be on the island the entire month of March, you get to pick your own dates. All we ask is that it be in the second half of March to give us time to coordinate any potential flights, etc.
Top 3 Picture Entries Win Free Fishing Gear
The great news is that everyone truly wins here.
- The Wounded Warrior Project just received a $5,000 donation from us. Not to mention we will be raising a lot more money and awareness for the Wounded Warrior Project the entire month of March
- One warriors and his/her guest will get an unforgettable trip
- And the top 3 best fishing pics submitted by Warriors will all get some FREE Salt Strong fishing gear just for having a great picture
Here’s what you need to do next:
If you are a Wounded Warrior and would like to submit your picture, find out about the rules, FAQs, etc then click here now
If you are not a Wounded Warrior but would like to learn more, we have a dedicated page (and an awesome intro video) for this March Fishing Madness: “Warrior Strong” event. Just click here now.
P.S. – We are also trying to get this Warrior Strong event on the Ellen show next month. To see our hilarious videos to Ellen, click here now.
P.P.S. – To reiterate, this Wounded Warrior charity event is a completely Independent Salt Strong event.