How To Catch More Red Snapper Like A BOSS [VIDEO]
By: Joseph Simonds on May 23, 2017
As you probably heard, the 2017 Federal Gulf red snapper season is a measly 3 days…
Knowing that you only have three days of red snapper fishing this year, you’d be crazy not to be as prepared as possible to catch your limit of red snapper in that short period of time.
That’s why we teamed up with offshore expert Capt. Dylan Hubbard from famous Hubbard’s Marina so he could share some of his best tips on catching red snapper.
What You’ll Learn In This Red Snapper Video
Here are the 3 main tips Dylan Hubbard will cover in this video:
- The best spots for finding schools of red snapper (including what to look for on your bottom finder)
- The best rod, reel, weight, hooks, and leader assembly for red snapper
- The best baits (including Dylan’s all-time favorite snapper bait)
Click the video below to see Dylan’s tips.
How To Catch Red Snapper [VIDEO]
With only a 3-day window to catch recreational red snapper in the federal waters, you’ve certainly got to make the most of it this year.
And the three most important things are:
- Having a handful of red snapper spots ready
- Having the best red snapper rigs ready
- Having your bait ready to go
Big thanks to Capt. Dylan Hubbard for sharing these red snapper tips.
Do you have any other great red snapper tips?
What are your thoughts about the 3-day red snapper season?
Let us know in the comments.
P.S. – If you think your angler friends of fishing networks would like to see this, please Tag them or Share this with them. You Rock! Pa-POW!