Weekly Newsletter: 3-28-21
It’s newsletter time!
Do you know how trout actually strike their prey (and your lures)?
Do you know the best ways to catch redfish in the spring?
And are you accidentally making the most common topwater rigging mistakes?
See these tips in this week’s newsletter, plus:
- A review of Daiwa’s newest spinning reel (this is the future of spinning reels!)
- Where, when, and how to catch spring inshore slams
- Proof that snook are moving more north than we thought they did
- The biggest shrimp rigging mistakes (and why they cause anglers to get skunked)
- 2 secrets to catching fish during slack tide
Check out these tips and more in the newsletter below!
P.S. Want to unlock the exclusive Insider tips and get 20% off our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club.