How To Use Blackout Chum Powder To Consistently Catch Great Bait
Blackout chum powder is the chum you need to consistently catch baitfish like whitebait, pilchards, pinfish, and many more.
Just like all fishing products, it’s crucial to make sure that you’re using them to the fullest extent.
This post will show you the core lessons you’ll need to know in order to make sure you maximize your success with this great chum.
Here are the lessons:
- How to use chum powder to catch baitfish
- The #1 mistake to avoid
- How to position yourself for success
- Anchoring tips
Just click on the respective videos below to see the details:
How To Use Chum Powder
- Blackout Chum
- Blackout Chum Scoop
- Empty Bucket
- Water (Seawater works great)
- Simply use the 2-to-1 Blackout Chum powder to water ratio
- 2 scoops of Blackout Chum per 1 scoop of water
- Mix the chum powder and water together in the bucket
- Form the chum mix into small chum balls and toss into water on a consistent basis to form the chum slick
- It’s Blackout time, baby!!!
The #1 Mistake
How To Position
Blackout Chum Powder is the best chum for consistently catching qualify baitfish throughout all seasons.
When you follow the core tactics and strategies shown in the videos above, you’ll be able to consistently catch whitebait, pilchards, scaled sardines, pinfish, and many other species.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to use the Comments section below because we’ll be quick to respond.
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: