Frabill Folding Landing Net Review [Top 3 Pros & Cons]
By: Luke Simonds on April 24, 2020
It’s net review time!
In this video, I’m going to share with you the top three pros and cons of the Frabill Folding Landing Net.
- why this net is good for anyone with a small boat (even though it’s a big net)
- what you need to look for in a net if you do a lot of catch-and-release fishing
- how this net almost cost me a 33″ snook during a tournament
- what I wish someone would have told me before I bought this Frabill fishing net
If you’re looking to get a new fishing net, this review will help you decide if this is the right one for you.
Check it out below!
P.S. We’re not affiliated with Frabill or any other company, so you can be sure this review is unbiased.
Frabill Net Review [VIDEO]
After using this fishing net for a while, here are the top few pros and cons that I’ve noticed:
- big enough to land big snook and redfish
- price (cheap compared to other nets of a similar size)
- not as durable as some other nets
- the top of the net is an elastic material, which could cause issues when landing fish (and almost cost me a 33″ snook during a tournament)
- the mesh is not coated with rubber, so it’s not as good for the fish if you’re practicing catch and release
If you’re in the market for a new fishing net and you’re on a budget, this net might be a good option for you.
You can get this net from Amazon here.
However, if you’re looking for a more durable (but more expensive) net, you can check out my review of the Bubba Net.
Have you used this Frabill fishing net before?
Have any questions about it?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who’s looking for a new fishing net, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. To get access to our best fishing spots, tips, and strategies, plus discounts on loads of fishing gear, click here to join us in the Insider Club.
Stop Wasting Time On The Water!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- Bubba Fishing Net Review (Top Pros, Cons & Tips)
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [Inshore Manifesto]
- How To Catch Redfish Like A Pro [3 Shortcuts To Success]
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?