This Is Why You Need To Clean Your Stainless Steel Tumbler Lid

The other day I deep cleaned the lid for my stainless steel tumbler and I couldn’t believe what I saw.

I had never cleaned this part of my cup, but it was obvious that that was a mistake.

Since I know a lot of other anglers are using these cups like me, I put together this quick video to show you exactly how and why you need to clean your tumbler lids.

Check it out below:

How To Clean Your Stainless Steel Tumbler [VIDEO]

Conclusion

Many people overlook the rubber ring when cleaning their tumblers, but the area underneath these rings can get pretty nasty with mold and bacteria, so make sure to clean underneath the ring often.

Have you ever cleaned your lid?

Let us know your experience with cleaning these lids in the comments below!

P.S. – tag or share with a friend who needs to clean their tumbler lids!

how to catch inshore saltwater fishFREE PDF DOWNLOAD

“The Inshore Fishing Manifesto”

The 3 Must-Know Breakthroughs To Consistent Catching Inshore Slams Faster Than You Ever Imagined.

Grab Your Free Copy Here

Cindy

I have an Adventuridge tumbler with a lid that has a slide to open and close feature. Can’t figure out how to remove the slider for cleaning. I tried looking up company info but can’t find any help. Any thoughts?

Findpureshop

Thanks for sharing such a great article with us. It is very informative.

Ken Kern

How do I get coffee stains out of the white silicone gaskets on a Thermos travel mug? I’ve tried baking soda, vinegar, and Dawn liquid dish detergent, all to no avail. Or are they just permanent? Also, I’ve read that bleach ruins the silicone.

Dan Kelly
2 years ago

You can place the lids in the top rack of your dishwasher to sanitize them. Every few washes this might be a good idea. And replace those gaskets every so often.

Scott Rispaud
2 years ago

Tony, my girlfriend is a germaphobe! I can’t tell you how many times I have come home and lids, seals and cups are drying on the counter! Yes, everyone should do it. If you use your cup for coffee with cream, man you need to clean it. Great to remind everyone. Tight lines and clean cups!

Richard Partynski
2 years ago

Wow…just looked at my lids. So gross. Great tip! Thanks

How To Catch Loads Of Fish On Vacation Without A Boat

Are you planning a vacation with the family and also want to get tight lines while you're there? Fishing a new area can be tough but if you...

Pro Tip: How To Quickly Replace Treble Hooks With Single Hooks On Your Saltwater Plugs

Do you want to see how easy it can be to replace your treble hooks with single hooks to help save more fish while also preventing more hooks in your skin?

Fishing Rod Power vs. Action (How To Choose The Right Rod For You)

Do you know what rod power and rod action mean? They're really important features of a rod that can help you catch more fish, or make it harder for you.