Snook Fishing: Tips On Catching Snook In The Summer
By: Joseph Simonds on April 26, 2018
It’s snook fishing time!
In particular, targeting snook in the summer.
We just finished filming an incredible “Snook Fishing Mastery” course (for a full 3 days) with Capt. C.A. Richardson of Flats Class TV…
All I can say is, “WOW.”
It’s going to be our best course yet (I can’t wait for you to see it).
CA really has these snook (aka linesiders) things dialed in like no other (and it doesn’t hurt that he’s been studying them and targeting them for almost 30 years).
In this Fish Strong podcast episode, Luke and I share some of our best tips to targeting snook in the summer.
We’ll also hit up on a few things we learned from CA while filming the course.
You’ll hear us discuss the best times, places, lures, and rigs to target snook in the summer.
You’ll also learn where we like to target them, the best tides for snook, and some other unique tips to increase your hook-up ratio.
Note: The Snook Mastery course will be available in mid-May (stay tuned).
How To Catch Snook In The Summer
Below you will see a few different ways to listen/watch this snook fishing episode:
- Watch the podcast YouTube
- Listen to the podcast right here on this blog
- Clicking either button to listen directly on iTunes or Stitcher
Click either play button below to watch it via YouTube or listen to the podcast here on this site.
Note: Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the Fish Strong podcast on iTunes or Google Play.
Snook Fishing Podcast Video
Or click either button below to go directly to iTunes or Stitcher to download the episode.
Note: Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the Fish Strong podcast on iTunes or Google Play (and please leave us a REVIEW on iTunes)
Any questions on catching snook in the summer?
Let us know below in the comments.
- 5 Snook Fishing Shortcuts To Help You Catch More Snook This Year (see it here now)
- Are You Making These 3 Deadly Mistakes When Releasing Snook (see it here now)
- How Well Do You Really Know The Snook? Take This Snook Quiz And Find Out (see it here now)
P.S. – To see all of the past podcast episodes, click here now.
Need More CONSISTENT Inshore Fishing Spots?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club…
- Do you love catching inshore fish like redfish, trout, snook, tarpon, black drum, and flounder?
- Are you coachable?
- Are you a positive person who is fun to be around?
- Can you afford to invest 27 pennies a day?
Then we want you in the Insider family!