[NEW] The U.S. Open “Strong Angler” Challenge: Disrupting Online Fishing Tournaments Forever!
By: Joseph Simonds on September 8, 2015
- Imagine yourself being able to fish competitively on your own schedule, whenever the heck you want to fish…
- Imagine fishing as much or as little as you like, with no restrictions on the species of fish…
- Where every day is tournament day…
- Where every cast you make could be a winning cast…
- Where every single fish you catch in saltwater counts…
- Where even your small fish have a chance at winning…
- Where thousands of fellow anglers get to see your catches and celebrate your catches with you every month…
- Where you don’t have to carry around a bulky ruler or worry about having your measuring tape on you…
- Did I mention you get your very own digital “Fishing Card”, just like a Major Leaguer…
- And to top it off, you get the opportunity to win hundreds of dollars of FREE fishing gear every single month, regardless if you fish once in the month, every weekend, or every day.
Sounds like fishing heaven right?
Well, my angler friend, I am here to tell you that this utopian fishing scenario that I just described is not only real, but if you are reading this right now, then consider this your personal invitation to partake in the FUTURE of online fishing tournaments…
The Strong Angler Challenge: U.S. Open
What Is The U.S. Open Strong Angler Challenge?
The Salt Strong “U.S. Open” is designed as the most interactive and inclusive online fishing tournament in the country.
After hearing from the Salt Strong Fishing Tribe, it became evident that we have all kinds of different anglers from all over the country that want to compete in our online fishing tournaments.
It also became evident that it would be impossible to include everyone if we kept doing a single targeted fish in our online fishing tournaments…
So we went outside the box a bit and disrupted how everyone is used to participating in online fishing tournaments…
Here’s what we did that is certain to disrupt online fishing tournaments going forward…
- In a sentence, we created an online fishing tournament based on pictures, fun, and sharing… and not reliant on measuring tapes, rulers, a certain species, or tough to remember instructions.
- Any saltwater fish is eligible for this online tournament, so no more having to only target one or two specific fish.
- We are basing the 9 winners per month on social shares and the total amount of fish caught for the month. This way, you don’t have to carry around a ruler or bulky measuring stick at all times. It also means that EVERY single fish you catch could be a winner!
- The winners will be based on your friends voting your fish pictures up, along with the Salt Strong fishing community (thousands of anglers will see your catches every month).
- The tournament resets on the 1st of each month, and 9 new winners will be crowned every single month.
- Over $400 of Salt Strong gear will be given out every month to the 9 winners.
- There will be a very special gift to the Top Winner in each category. Think of it like getting a “black belt” in karate…
- And we made it incredibly easy for you to submit your pictures right from your phone (and you can of course always upload them from your computer)!
5 Cents Per Day To Play!
- For a limited time, it is only $5 (one-time fee) to join the U.S. for the remainder of the year!
- That comes out to less than $.05 per day if you sign up now!
- So your $5 today will cover you and keep you playing in this monthly online fishing tournament all the way until Dec 31st, 2015!
- Just 5 pennies per day to be fishing competitively, sharing your awesome fishing pics with like-minded anglers, and having the chance to win tons of FREE gear every month!
- You must have the Salt Strong Tournament decal (we mail you a couple of decals after you pay the $5 registration) OR any Salt Strong gear for the picture to count as a winner (this includes a Salt Strong hat in the picture)
- You must be a U.S. citizen (or have a U.S. address) to win
- You can submit as many fish pictures as you want as long as they were caught during that month
- Must be 18 years or older to play
- Must let us know if you are a fishing guide. We will have a separate division for fishing guides.
- If you want to see what the Salt Strong decals look like and/or you would like to check out some of the latest tournament pictures, click here now.
Examples Of Acceptable Tournament Fishing Pictures
The Strong Angler Fishing Card!
As I mentioned earlier, you also get your very own Fishing Card when you register for the online fishing tournament!
Here is the front and the back of one of our current Tournament member’s fishing card (Jeremy Davidson).
(Front of Fishing Card)
(Back of Fishing Card)
Who Can Enter The Strong Angler Challenge?
The U.S. Open Strong Angler Challenge is for…
Strong Angler Men
Strong Angler Women
Strong Angler Grandparents
Kids Must Be 18 To Enter By Themselves
(otherwise parents can sign up for kids. we can’t give prizes / gifts to kids under 18)
Quick Message From The Salt Strong Brothers
(Luke & Joe Simonds)
CLICK HERE to Register Now and to learn more.
So What Are You Waiting For?
As we continue to get more anglers registered, the price will go up.
So register today to lock in your spot for the remainder of 2015. It’s only $5 (a one-time fee that covers you from Sept-Dec).
Even if you can’t fish until November, your spot will be reserved if you claim your spot today.
CLICK HERE now to claim your spot in the most interactive and fun online fishing tournament in the universe.
P.S. – If you think your angler friends or fishing networks would like to join, please Tag them or Share this with them. It would mean a lot to us. You Rock! Pa-POW!
CLICK HERE to see the current fishing pictures from week 1 of the U.S. Open Strong Angler Challenge.