Topwater Fishing With Topwater Trev (45 Inch Snook, Favorite Tides & More)
It’s podcast time!
A couple of weeks ago I asked who you want us to have on the podcast next and Topwater Trev kept coming up…
So what did we do?
We brought on Topwater Trev!
This dude has come a long way in a short amount of time.
He started fishing in Florida only a couple of years ago, but his Instagram makes it look like he’s been catching lunkers all his life.
In this conversation we talk about:
- His 6-year journey in the music industry (he actually made it on tv and opened for bands like Slipknot, Papa Roach and more) and why he left his music dream
- How YouTube helped him launch his fishing career
- Who his early mentors were (and how he got to meet most of them)
- How he got the name Topwater Trev (and the cheesy name he almost went with instead)
- His favorite lures for catching lunkers
- His favorite tide for big snook (not what you might think)
Hope you enjoy this episode and don’t forget to leave a comment if you have any questions!
Topwater Trev [Podcast]
BEST CHEAP BAITCASTER FOR
SALTWATER FISHING!!!!! $35!!!
Hope you enjoyed that episode!
Want more Topwater Trev?
Find him on:
Leave a comment below if you have any questions about Topwater Trev and his journey.
P.S. know someone who might like this episode? TAG or SHARE this with them!
“The Inshore Fishing Manifesto”
The 3 Must-Know Breakthroughs To Consistently Catching Inshore Slams Faster Than You Ever Imagined.
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: