Why Most Saltwater Anglers FAIL (The Top Mistake)
Are you sick of getting skunked?
Do you wish that you could go fishing and consistently catch more redfish, trout, snook and flounder?
And do you wish that instead of wondering if you were going to catch fish, you’d wonder how many you were going to catch?
We’ve personally coached tens of thousands of anglers and we’ve found that there is one main reason that most fishermen get skunked.
It’s not that they have the wrong bait or lure…
It’s not that they have the wrong rod and reel…
And it’s not even that they don’t have the right spots…
In this podcast episode, Luke, Tony and I talk about this #1 mistake and how each one of us has made the same exact mistake ourselves.
Luke and I made this mistake for years and years, and fall back into it sometimes still!
And it’s not your fault.
This strategy works for bass fishing and offshore fishing, just not inshore fishing.
But here’s the good news: it’s easily fixable, and we’ll show you exactly how to fix it in this epsiode.
Plus you’ll learn:
- What types of spots are good in each season
- Why inshore fish move so much
- Which variables you need to consider when fishing a spot (it’s more than just weather and tides)
- How the pros plan their fishing trips
- How wind affects fishing spots
- The one thing that helped Luke become a much better fisherman
We share some of our exact spots and why we like them on video, so we recommend watching the video below, but you can also listen to this episode by clicking the play button below that, or on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Why Most Saltwater Anglers FAIL [VIDEO]
Link to overview site: http://smartfishingspots.com
Why Most Saltwater Anglers FAIL [PODCAST]
- How To Catch 24X More Inshore Saltwater Fish (Easy 10-Minute System)
- Smart Fishing Spots: A Shortcut To Finding New Inshore Honey Holes
Smart Fishing Spots
Can you imagine getting tight lines every time you go fishing?
No more getting skunked…
No more getting jealous of your friends or people online catching more fish than you…
And no more coming home with sunset pics instead of fish pics…
If you really want to catch more fish, then you’ve got to check out SmartFishingSpots.com.
It’s an exclusive 10-minute system that shows you exactly where to fish every week!
So you if you think you don’t have time, or that you don’t know where the fish are biting, this system will finally help you catch more fish than you ever thought possible.
Get the first year free at SmartFishingSpots.com.
Are you making this mistake?
If you are, and you want a quick fix, check out SmartFishingSpots.com.
And if you’re already an Insider and you want to take your fishing game to the next level, email Carrol about getting an invitation to the inner circle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have any questions about breaking through this fishing mistake?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who is sick of being inconsistent on the water, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want the best local fishing spots and real-time updates on when and where the fish are biting? Click here to join us in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: