Smart Fishing Spots: A Shortcut To Finding New Inshore Honey Holes
By: Joseph Simonds on September 17, 2019
Every time you see someone catch a big fish, what’s the first question that comes to your mind?
“Where did you catch that?”
Sure, someone could give you their favorite redfish spot, but that might not help you catch redfish there…
Fish are constantly on the move all day, and where they go depends on the tide, weather, previous few days weather, season, moon, and many other factors.
If you want to consistently catch fish, it’s not just about knowing spots.
It’s about combining the free info you get from online maps with science and knowledge about how fish move based on the above factors.
Want to learn more about finding the best fishing spots?
Listen to the podcast below.
- How to quickly find new spots on an online map
- What makes a good fishing spot
- How to identify oysters from grass flats, shorelines, and other elements
- How fish move from tide to tide, and season to season
Plus Tony accidentally reveals one of Luke’s favorite spots.
We do a lot of screen sharing in this episode, so I definitely recommend watching the video version!
Enjoy and if you have any questions, leave a comment below.
Smart Fishing Spots [VIDEO]
Smart Fishing Spots [PODCAST]
I love how far technology has come in helping us find new fishing spots.
It’s helping people save hours of their precious time on the water so they can have more fun and spend their time making memories with their loved ones out on the water.
Win A Fishing Trip With Us!
One of the most frequently asked questions we get is, “How can I go fishing with you guys?”
Well, here’s your opportunity!
If you want to win a FREE fishing trip with us for you and a guest, all you have to do is:
- Leave the Salt Strong podcast a review on iTunes
- Take a screenshot
- Send your screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Podcast Review”
This contest is only open until the end of September, so get your reviews in asap!
If you want to learn how to find the best fishing spots all year round, and then how to get those fish to actually bite, join us in the Insider Club.
You’ll get access to a network of over 8,000 anglers, exclusive fishing gear, and Smart Fishing Spots with Tony’s weekly spot dissections.
Have any questions about finding fishing spots?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who is struggling to catch fish, TAG or SHARE this with them!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).