Meet The Chip And Joanna Gaines Of Fishing (MidAtlantic Fishing, Wintertime Tips, Redfish)
By: Joe Simonds on February 12, 2019
1Fish2Fish Duo Jeff and Kristi Anderson
This week I got the opportunity to talk to Jeff and Kristi, the creators behind the popular YouTube channel 1Fish2Fish.
This husband and wife duo from Virginia Beach is the Chip and Joanna Gaines of saltwater fishing and they’re one of the better YouTube channels when it comes to genuine fishing tips.
In this week’s episode, we cover:
- Inshore wintertime fishing in the MidAtlantic
- The first time Kristi got hooked on saltwater fishing
- Why some women are hesitant to go fishing
- Fishing the Outer Banks in North Carolina
If you’re an angler from the MidAtlantic you definitely don’t want to miss this episode!
Scroll down to listen now.
Have any questions for Jeff and Kristi?
Let us know in the comments below!
Note: want to catch more redfish, snook, trout, and flounder? Check out this fishing community.
1Fish2Fish (Meet The Chip And Joanna Gaines Of The Fishing World)
Click the play button to listen right here on our site or click either button below to go directly to iTunes or Stitcher to download the episode.
What did you think?
Have a question for Jeff and Kristi?
Let us know in the comments!
Learn more about Jeff and Kristi here:
- Check out their YouTube channel 1Fish2Fish
- See them on Instagram @1fish2fishtv
- Check out their website Catchfishreports.com
How to catch RED DRUM (Redfish) from Beach, Pier and Inshore Flats Fishing [VIDEO]
MONSTER SHARK Fishing: Outer Banks, North Carolina Shark Landed on Beach & HOW TO [VIDEO]
- Living On An Island For 31 Days (And What I Discovered About Fishing)
- The GPS Coordinates For Every Artificial Reef In Virginia
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [FREE PDF Guide]
3 Secrets To Catching 5 Times More Redfish, Snook, Trout, & Flounder
Want to see how inshore anglers (just like you) are skyrocketing the amount of fish they catch per hour?
Then you’ve got to see this free webinar training!
Note: it doesn’t happen overnight, but there is a proven process to 5X your inshore fishing catches.