Best Fishing Tips Of The Week: Salt Strong Newsletter (April 21, 2019)
By: Joseph Simonds on April 19, 2019
Today is a big day as we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
We are super thankful at Salt Strong for his sacrifice and that he’s given us the opportunity to do what we do best…help you create memories with your loved ones on the water by catching more fish!
And in order to do that, we want to make sure you didn’t miss any of our best tips from this past week.
(P.S. if you really want our help catching more fish, check out our SUPER-Community here!)
Insider Tips [Exclusive]
- Spot Dissection: Member Request Spot Analysis [Broad Bay/First Landing State Park, VA]
- [Insider Q & A] How to Find Good Bottom Nearshore and Offshore (Plus Reading Your Bottom Machine)
- Spot Dissection: Narrowing Down Ideal Spots [Golden Meadow, LA]
- Spot Dissection: Lynnhaven River Area Analysis [Virginia Beach, VA]
Want to unlock these posts? Check out our SUPER-Community by clicking here.
- 3 Biggest Mistakes With Live Bait
- The Ultimate Spanish Mackerel Rig (Catches Mackerel Anywhere)
- The PERFECT FISHING SPOT (For Redfish, Trout, Snook & Flounder)
Salt Strong Podcast
- Permit, Cubera Snapper, and Pompano (All Surf Fishing)!
- The FUNNIEST Fishing Captain In America (AnglerUp With Brant)
Featured Products Of The Week
Z-Man Jig HeadsWe had a ton of Insider members ask us to start offering our favorite jig heads (Z-Man) so not only did we buy a bunch of them last week, but we created some pretty awesome jig head bundles (that are nearly impossible to find out there in stores).
No Bananas On Board T-shirt
Everybody knows you’re not supposed to have bananas on board if you want to catch any fish (just check out these 6 myths if you don’t know what I’m talking about).
And just in case anyone had the slightest inkling about bringing bananas on your boat, we made you this shirt.
- Get 30% off this shirt if you’re a member of our SUPER-Community.
What was our favorite tip this week?
Have any specific questions you want us to answer?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you want to see the best fishing spots in your area, what’s biting in your area right now, and get access to the exclusive Insider tips above, check out our SUPER-Community here.
Want New Fishing Spots, Reports, Trends, & Exclusive Tips Every Week?
Then you’ve got to test-drive this exclusive fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll get today when you join today:
- Weekly fishing reports and trends so you know exactly where to fish on your next trip
- A private fishing community of like-minded anglers that are willing to help (NO NEGATIVITY OR CURSING ALLOWED)
- Access to the pros (like Capt. CA Richardson, Capt. Peter Deeks, Peter Miller, and Capt. Dylan Hubbard)
- Discounts on Salt Strong gear and other popular fishing tackle