Best Fishing Tips (Salt Strong Newsletter Feb 3, 2019)
By: Joe Simonds on February 1, 2019
Here are some of our best fishing tips from the past week.
We’re kicking it off with our best Insiders tips, then the public tips, followed by the Fish Strong Podcast.
If you aren’t part of our private Insider SUPER-Community, click here to find out more
Insider SUPER-Community Tips
- Biscayne Bay Fishing Report & Spot Dissection [Community Report]
- Spot Dissection: Multi-Stucture Areas for Constantly Changing Weather Patterns [South Padre Island, TX]
- Tailing Redfish and Black Drum in Murky Water [Insider Report]
- Independent Review Of Inshore Fishing Reels [Best Overall & Best Value]
- SUP Fishing Backwater Creeks For Trout, Redfish, & Snook [Insider Club Report]
- How To Catch BIG Bull Redfish In The Dead Of Winter
- Spot Dissection: Analyzing Potholes & Oyster Beds To Find Feeding Fish
Note: to learn more about joining the Salt Strong SUPER-Community, check out the video here.
Public Fishing Tips
- The “Last Second” Fishing Trip Strategy [Exploring Biscayne Bay]
- Snook Fishing Secrets From One Of The Best Snook Experts In The World
- 5 Steps To Quickly Replace Treble Hooks With Split Ring Pliers [VIDEO]
- How To Fish Shallow Backwater Creeks [Real Time Example from St. Petersburg, FL]
- Did Berkley Gulp Really Change Their Formula Again?
- How To Catch Boatloads Of Shad This Winter In Rivers
The Fish Strong Podcast
- Fishing With Lawson Lindsey (Slob Snook, Pompano, Sheepies, & More)
- How To Catch Lunker Largemouth Bass This Winter
Any questions we can help you with?
Any specific fishing tips you want us to cover next?
Let me know by leaving a comment below.
3 Secrets To Catching 5 Times More Redfish, Snook, Trout, & Flounder
Want to see how inshore anglers (just like you) are skyrocketing the amount of fish they catch per hour?
Then you’ve got to see this free webinar training!
Note: it doesn’t happen overnight, but there is a proven process to 5X your inshore fishing catches.
P.S. – If you think your angler friends or fishing networks would like to see this, please Tag them or Share this with them. You Rock!