Best Fishing Tips (Salt Strong Newsletter March 24, 2019)
By: Joseph Simonds on March 22, 2019
Hope you’ve been enjoying the beautiful weather and great fishing out there this week.
From mangrove snapper tips to yellowfin tuna, with lots of conservation mixed in, we published some great tips on the blog and we don’t want you to miss out.
Check out the weekly newsletter below where you’ll find the Insider tips, public tips, and the Salt Strong (formerly Fish Strong) podcast episodes.
Insider Tips [Exclusive]
- Spring Topwater Tactics and Trends [Insider Report]
- Spot Dissection: Live Bait v. Artificial Lure Tactics [Charlotte Harbor, FL]
- 3 Best Soft Plastic Jerk Baits [Tournament Tested]
- The Top 3 Mangrove Snapper Mistakes [Are You Making These?]
- What Do These Inshore Fish Catches Have In Common?
- Pacific Coast Yellowfin Tuna Tips
- How To Tie The Salt Strong Redfish Fly (With Joe Sherer)
Salt Strong Podcast
- The Science Behind Florida’s Water Quality Issues (State Of Denial)
- The Billion Oyster Project: The Quest For 1 Billion Oysters
Have any specific tips you want us to film?
Or any species you want more info on?
Let us know in the comments!
Want New Fishing Spots, Reports, Trends, & Exclusive Tips Every Week?
Then you’ve got to test-drive this exclusive fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll get today when you join today:
- Weekly fishing reports and trends so you know exactly where to fish on your next trip
- A private fishing community of like-minded anglers that are willing to help (NO NEGATIVITY OR CURSING ALLOWED)
- Access to the pros (like Capt. CA Richardson, Capt. Peter Deeks, Peter Miller, and Capt. Dylan Hubbard)
- Discounts on Salt Strong gear and other popular fishing tackle