Best Fishing Tips (Salt Strong Newsletter March 31, 2019)
By: Joseph Simonds on March 29, 2019
It’s newsletter time!
From tournament tips to gator trout to bull reds, we had some awesome tips come your way this past week!
And in case you missed any of it, we’re recapping everything here in the weekly newsletter.
Note: We also opened up our SHOP page to the PUBLIC for the first time this year (see all of the available products here)
First, you’ll find the SUPER-Community tips, then the public tips, and then the Salt Strong Podcast episodes.
SUPER-Community Tips [Exclusive]
- Tarpon Springs Slam Tournament Report [Spot Dissection & Strategy Analysis]
- Sight Fishing Bull Reds and Gator Trout in the Spring [Insider Report]
- Pre-Tournament Scouting Trip Strategy Details [Spot Dissection]
- Spot Dissection: Where to Find Fish in Areas With Minimal Seagrass [Gulf Shores, AL]
- Spring Topwater Tactics and Trends [Insider Report]
- Inshore Slam Fishing Tournament: What We Did Right & Wrong
- Vibe Maverick 120 Paddleboard Review: Specs, Pros & Cons
- How To Prepare For An Inshore Fishing Tournament In 3 Simple Steps
- Kast King Sharky III Review: Top Pros & Cons
- Shop Page Is Live To The Public (First Time This Year)
Salt Strong Podcast
- Shrimp Fishing: Florida Shrimping Academy With Capt. Lee Noga
- GATOR TROUT: Catching Big Specks With The Speckled Truth
What was your favorite tip this week?
Have any tips you want us to cover?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you want to access to the insider reports so you can catch more fish in less time, check out our SUPER-Community here.
Want New Fishing Spots, Reports, Trends, & Exclusive Tips Every Week?
Then you’ve got to test-drive this exclusive fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll get today when you join today:
- Weekly fishing reports and trends so you know exactly where to fish on your next trip
- A private fishing community of like-minded anglers that are willing to help (NO NEGATIVITY OR CURSING ALLOWED)
- Access to the pros (like Capt. CA Richardson, Capt. Peter Deeks, Peter Miller, and Capt. Dylan Hubbard)
- Discounts on Salt Strong gear and other popular fishing tackle