Vibe Maverick 120 Paddleboard Review: Specs, Pros & Cons
By: Tony Acevedo on March 28, 2019
It’s paddleboard review time!
In this review, I’ll share the specs, pros and cons, and some on the water footage catching fish on it.
And since we’re not affiliated with Vibe, or any other company, you can be sure that this is a completely unbiased review.
Vibe Maverick 120 Paddleboard Review [VIDEO]
- 3 Must-Know Tips For Paddleboard Fishing
- Paddleboard Fishing Tips
- Kaku Kahuna Paddleboard Review [Top 3 Pros & Cons]
- Length: 12′
- Width: 33.5″
- Weight capacity: 475 lbs
- Weight: 72 lbs
Is the Vibe Maverick 120 for you?
Have you used this board before?
If so, let us know what you thought in the comments!
And if you want to catch more fish on your paddleboard, check out our SUPER-Community here.
P.S. know someone who is looking for a paddleboard? TAG or SHARE this with them!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).