How To Find The Best Redfish Spots [LIVE Webinar Replay]
By: Joe Simonds on September 30, 2019
Do you wish you had more redfish honey holes?
Here’s the deal…
Last week Luke and I did a LIVE webinar where we talked about new technology to go find redfish spots (and trout, flounder and snook spots).
We also covered:
- The 90-10 rule (this helps you quickly find the feeding zones)
- How having a fishing network can help you catch more fish
- And some underground tips we’ve been using to find and catch more fish
We had a lot of people join us for the live training and Q&A, but we also had lots of people asking for the replay.
You can watch the replay of the webinar below to learn how to use new technology to find the best redfish spots.
P.S. If you want to fast-track your way to catching more fish, join us in the Insider Club!
How To Find The Best Redfish Spots [VIDEO]
What did you think?
If you want access to new inshore spots every week, the Strike Score, discounts on fishing gear (that you’re probably already buying), and lots more, click here to join us in the Insider Club!
P.S. You’ll also get access to the Slam Shady paddletail pictured below!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).