Cashion ICON Spinning Rod Review: Top Pros & Cons
It’s rod review time!
Cashion Rods out of North Carolina proudly makes their rods here in the USA.
Check out this awesome review of this inshore spinning rod below!
Cashion ICON Spinning Rod Review
- Made In The USA
- The Blank (Great blank made out of carbon fiber)
- Super lightweight and great feel
- Great backbone for hooksets
- Gimbal butt that can be put into a rod holder nice and firmly
- Split grip that could get caught in a rod holder when pulled out.
- EVA Grip Handle (This is a personal preference because I prefer cork.)
- Price Point (A little over $200 which is more than many other rods on the market… but it’s very competitive with rods that are made in the USA)
Have you used a Cashion Rod before??
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who is looking for a new inshore rod, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. To get our best fishing spots, tips, and strategies, plus discounts on the gear mentioned in this video and more, click here to join us in the Insider Club.
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: