The Daiwa Eliminator Spinning Reel Review (Pros, Cons, & Features)
If you like the Daiwa BG series of reels, you may want to take a look at the Eliminator.
This very affordable option is a great all-around saltwater spinning reel!
And good news…we now carry it in our online tackle shop!
Check out the pros and cons in this new review video.
The Daiwa Eliminator Spinning Reel [VIDEO]
Here are the pros, cons, and features of the Daiwa Eliminator series of spinning reels:
- Affordable price at $89.99
- Anodized Aluminum Frame & Sideplate (offers rigidity for fishing around structure & great for tough use)
- Air Rotor (reduces weight in the reel)
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- DIGIGEAR Main Gear
- Carbon Fiber Drag System
- Anti-reverse feature (probably not necessary for inshore fishing)
- Does not have a direct drive handle system (sidecap holds the handle in place instead of connecting directly into the main gear)
- 5.6:1 Gear Ratio
- 33.2 inches per turn
- 5+1 Bearings
- 13.2Lb Drag
- Line Capacity 200Yd/10Lb
- Weight 9.9oz.
This is a great option for a general-purpose, do everything spinning reel.
It’s been around for several years now but just went through some upgrades.
And we will carry the 2500, 3000, and 4000 sizes!
If you have any further questions about the Daiwa Eliminator or need a rod suggestion to pair with this reel, let me know in the comments below!
Get this reel here:
And if you want 20% off of your Daiwa Eliminator, as well as all of the other gear in our shop, click here to join us in the Insider Club.
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: