FishAholic On Striped Bass, Surfcasting, Wild Bluefish Frenzy & More
By: Joe Simonds on April 5, 2019
If you love traveling and fishing…
Rich J. aka FishAholic is your guy!
One day he’s catching snook in Florida and the next day he’s catching lake trout while ice fishing in New York.
In this podcast episode we talk about:
- How his dad got him into fishing while juggling school and soccer practice
- An outsiders perspective on how to catch fish in Florida (excellent tips!)
- The mistakes he sees newbies make on the water
- Northeast fishing for striped bass and bluefish
Meet The FishAholic [Podcast]
Giant Bluefish Feeding Frenzy [VIDEO]
The Bermuda Fishing Experience [VIDEO]
Crazy Saint Martin Canal Tarpon! [VIDEO]
Want more FishAholic?
Check him out at the links below:
- Dark Matter FishAholic Finback Shads
- FishAholic Fishing on YouTube
- FishAholic Fishing on Facebook
- FishAholic Fishing on Instagram
Have any questions for Rich?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you want to catch more snook, redfish, trout, and flounder, check out our SUPER-Community here.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- How To Catch Striped Bass Like A BOSS!
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [FREE PDF Guide]
- Snook Fishing Secrets From One Of The Best Snook Experts In The World