How To Transport Fishing Rods In A Truck (So They Don’t Get Damaged)
By: Tony Acevedo on November 7, 2019
Here’s a quick tip for you if you drive a truck…
When most people go fishing, they just toss their rods in the bed.
That’s an easy way to bang up your rods and reels as your truck rumbles down the road.
Want to see a better way to transport them safely?
Watch the video below.
DIY Tip For Transporting Rods In A Truck [VIDEO]
Can you see yourself using a rod holder like this?
Do you have any other tips for transporting rods so that they don’t get damaged?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who needs to see this video, TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want the best local fishing spots, discounts on fishing gear, and to stay up to date with what and where the fish are biting right now? Join us in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [Inshore Manifesto]
- Easiest Way to Launch and Load a Boat by Yourself [Video Tutorial]
- The #1 Saltwater Fishing Lure Of All Time
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?