The #1 Saltwater Fishing Lure Of All Time
By: Joe Simonds on September 3, 2019
I really wish someone told me this when I first started fishing…
When Luke and I got into saltwater fishing we were strictly live bait guys.
All we wanted to do was to have more freedom to consistently catch fish, but being enslaved to live bait was keeping us from doing that.
In every fishing trip before we actually started fishing, we wasted an hour or two catching bait.
Or if we weren’t wasting our time on the water, we were stopping at the bait shop wasting our money buying bait.
So here we are sharing this with you so that you don’t have to go through the same frustrating times like we did.
I want to tell you about the best saltwater fishing lure out there that can help you catch more fish than you ever imagined.
Now, this isn’t a product pitch for a single brand of lure.
We’re talking about a type of lure.
One that can help you go out and catch fish in a variety of different situations.
A lure that can help you simplify your tackle so you can have confidence the lure will work, and focus on what’s really important: finding feeding fish.
Want to know what that lure is?
Check out the podcast below!
Not only are we revealing what this lure is, but we’re also talking about:
- How to rig them for more strikes
- The best color (for all seasons)
- The best way to retrieve them if you want to catch more fish
- The best brands
- The most popular mistakes people make with them
P.P.S. We have an exciting contest where we’re giving away a free fishing trip with Luke and me! Learn more about it in the podcast.
The #1 Saltwater Fishing Lure Of All Time [VIDEO]
The #1 Saltwater Fishing Lure Of All Time [PODCAST]
If you want to get the most out of your paddletails, you need to be rigging them right.
Check out these two videos below for different ways to rig them.
The Best Hook For Soft Plastics [VIDEO]
The Best Hook For Z-Man Lures [VIDEO]
How To Catch Multiple Species On Just 1 Lure [VIDEO]
There are lots of lessons to be learned from the video above, but here are two lessons relevant to this podcast:
- If you simplify your tackle you can focus on the most important thing: finding feeding fish
- Paddletails are one of, if not the single most versatile lure that catches lots of fish
Win A Fishing Trip With Us!
One of the most frequently asked questions we get is, “How can I go fishing with you guys?”
Well, here’s your opportunity!
If you want to win a FREE fishing trip with us for you and a guest, all you have to do is:
- Leave the Salt Strong podcast a review on iTunes
- Take a screenshot
- Send your screenshot to email@example.com with the subject line, “Podcast Review”
This contest is only open until the end of September, so get your reviews in asap!
I wish someone would have told me to just tie on a paddletail and focus on finding feeding fish when I got into saltwater fishing.
Luke and I wasted so much time and money finding or buying bait, who knows how many more fish we would have caught if that time was spent looking for feeding fish.
I hope this podcast helps you not make the same mistakes we did!
Are you still stuck using live bait?
Have any questions about using paddletails?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you want to use the same paddletail we’ve been using, and one that’s caught over 40 species, you can get the Slam Shady paddletail here.
And just a heads up, the Slam Shady is only available to our Insider members.
Click here to join the Insider Club and get access to the Slam Shady and all of our other gear, plus find the best local fishing spots and know what and where the fish are biting now.
P.S. Don’t forget to leave a review, take a screenshot, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for a shot at winning a free fishing trip with us!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- How To Catch More Redfish, Snook, & Grouper With Just ONE Lure
- The Quick Way To Catch An Inshore Slam In A New Area (Without Bait)
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [FREE PDF Guide]
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?