The Father & Son Redfish Team (The Whole World Is Talking About)
By: Joseph Simonds on July 2, 2019
Have you seen these guys on Instagram yet?
This father and son duo are taking the fishing world by storm and are two of the most exciting anglers out there.
A few weeks ago we asked who you want us to have on the podcast and Team Shallowtails kept coming up, so here they are!
In this episode, Michael and Mark talk about:
- The biggest mistakes weekend warriors make (and how to fix them)
- How they prepare for big redfish tournaments
- Why you should lighten up your tackle (even for big redfish)
- Their favorite lures for big redfish and lots of redfish
- A sneaky (but ethical) trick for using online maps when scouting a spot you’ve never fished before
Team Shallowtails [Podcast]
- How To Catch An Inshore Slam Under Pressure
- How To Properly Prepare For Your First Inshore Fishing Tournament [PODCAST]
Sight Fishing Redfish in Louisiana [VIDEO]
The view from the tower down into the water is awesome in this video!
Rigging, Tips, & Techniques for Redfish [VIDEO]
Helpful tips here!
Think you can put some of these into action and start catching more trout and redfish?
If you want to keep up with Team Shallowtails and their journey, or go out with Capt. Michael, you can do s0 at the links below:
- Team Shallowtails on Instagram
- Capt. Michael Cowart on Instagram
- Team Shallowtails on Facebook
- Shallowtails Adventures Guide Service on Facebook
- Shallowtails Adventures Guide Service website
- Michael Cowart Fishing on YouTube
Have any questions about fishing redfish tournaments?
Or catching redfish?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you know someone who likes to catch redfish, TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. We mentioned our new paddletail, the Slam Shady. You can get a pack here.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).