The Future Of Recreational Boating & Fishing
By: Joseph Simonds on May 28, 2019
It’s conservation time!
Last week we had Liz Ogilvie from the American Sportfishing Association on the podcast to talk about their conservation efforts.
One organization she mentioned several times that’s doing great things to get more people into recreational fishing is RBFF, the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation.
This is the foundation that’s tasked with the exciting, yet challenging job of getting more people interested in recreational fishing.
So today on the podcast we have Stephanie Vatalaro, the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Communications from RBFF!
- How RBFF is getting more people fishing (and why it’s so important that they do that)
- The current state of the fishing industry
- What it actually takes to get a kid hooked on fishing for life
- Why it’s so important to get women and children fishing
- What some of the challenges are to get people fishing for the first time and how to overcome them
The Future Of Recreational Boating & Fishing [PODCAST]
Take Me Fishing’s Anthem 2018 [VIDEO]
How To Get Started Fishing [VIDEO]
National Fishing & Boating Week Challenge
National Fishing & Boating Week is June 1-9, and it encompasses two weekends!
So here’s the challenge:
Go fishing at least once during these nine days and take someone who’s never fished before out fishing with you.
By doing this you’ll create memories with them and help support the amazing sport of fishing.
RBFF is doing awesome things to help get people involved in fishing, and we can do our part by supporting them and inviting people who have never fished before out fishing with us.
Learn more about RBFF here:
Have any questions about how to get more people involved in fishing?
Let us know in the comments below!
P.S. Know someone who’d love to hear this episode? TAG or SHARE this with them!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- How To Rig A Shrimp Under A Popping Cork Like A Pro
- The Best Fishing Knots Of All Time [Ranked Strongest To Weakest]
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [FREE PDF Guide]