Smart Fishing Spots App Just Got Even BETTER!!!

Believe it or not, the Smart Fishing Spots App just got BETTER!!!

Listen in below as we talk about the most recent updates to our Smart Fishing Spots software!

This app defines game-changing and it is NOW FREE when you join the Insider Club!

Check more out below!!!

You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.

P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify and leave us a review!

➡Click Here To Join The Club And Get This APP for FREE

Smart Fishing Spots App [PODCAST]

salt strong podcast itunes

salt strong podcast stitcher

salt strong podcast spotify

Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to the Salt Strong podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify and leave us a review!

➡Click Here To Join The Club And Get This APP for FREE

Related Podcasts:

Here is a timestamped version:

• 0:30 – Smart Fishing Spots App Updates
  • 2:51 – NEW Mobile/Desktop Features
  • 6:48 – Tides and Smart Fishing Tides Software
  • 9:21 – Underwater Views of YOUR Fishing Spots
  • 18:31 – Advantages over traditional apps
  • 19:01 – Availability and Beta Testing
  • 19:54 – We NEED Your Feedback
  • 22:48 – Predicting Productive Fishing Spots
  • 23:33 – Why this is NOT available in the App Store

Smart Fishing Spots App [VIDEO]

➡Click Here To Join The Club And Get This APP for FREE

Conclusion

We put a ton of time and effort into putting together something that every angler will find useful and benefit from.

Everything you’ll ever need is in ONE app!!

➡Click Here To Join The Club And Get This APP for FREE

Do you have any more questions about our Smart Fishing Spots App?

Let us know your feedback and questions down below!!!

And if you know someone who wants to learn more about our brand new fishing spots software, please TAG or SHARE this with them!

Related Articles:

Dennis Manning

I’m a member. How do I get the app?

Stephen Owen

say you had a great loran # in 55′ +- depth off Suwanee in loran #s . You have been to it many times, but now 25 years later all you have is GPS & even converting you can’t find it. can you see the rocks with the app in that depth ?

Vincent Sparber

is this app available to people who were already member if so how do i access it

Charles Neisler

I’m a member, how do I download the app? It’s not in the App Store.

Michael Farrier

Thanks for tip Joe, Might mention that in the podcast as well.
you have to close out chrome if you are in it and then bring it back up and relog into saltstrong as an insider. (or at least I did )

Last edited 17 days ago by Michael Farrier
Michael Farrier

It’s not in the app store yet. It’s actually much easier – simply go to http://www.saltstrong.com (while logged in as an Insider) and you’ll see where you can download it in one click to your phone, tablet, etc Joseph Simonds
IF you have an Iphone open in safari.

Last edited 17 days ago by Michael Farrier
GREGORY CARTER

Can’t seem to get the color shading on my android phone also is there a way to see a date the satellite image was taken? Good stuff guys. Can someone change my name from Gregory to Greg thanks

Betty Rainge

Great. I didn’t read all the feeds, will this be a added cost?

Kyle Sargent
1 month ago

Awesome job!!! Cant wait to try this out. Thanks guys!

Justin Ellis
1 month ago

Loving the app so far, for the most part… Not sure if it’s my phone or just my area, but around Swansboro NC, can’t seem to get any of the shade relief, sonar, or high res to come up…Only seems to work appropriately around Wilmington NC area. Is this just due to the area I’m in?

Eddie Kinkopf
1 month ago

Is there a way I can see a prediction of the time of best currents/speed?

Robert Ricketts
1 month ago

Sucks its not for Andriod phones

Rob
1 month ago
Reply to  Joseph Simonds

I can’t find where to download it so I just figured it wasn’t for android phones my apologies. Now I see it’s for insiders only

Last edited 1 month ago by Robert Ricketts
Paul Schroder
1 month ago

This is going to be so awesome! I assume that as long as we have location services turned on, our current position will be displayed on the screen as well?

How To Make Your Own Spinnerbait To Catch Redfish [VIDEO]

Do you want to see how you can make your very own spinnerbaits to catch nice redfish? Then check out Tony's latest tip on making spinnerbaits for reds.

Strong Angler Of The Week: Daniel Flores

Talk about getting it dialed in! Daniel Flores and his son, Gabriel, caughts loads of snook and tarpon while preparing for the hurricane and...
1 comment

What If You Threw Back 100% Of The Fish You Caught For A Year?

What if for an entire year, all the recreational anglers decided they weren't going to keep any fish? What would happen to the fisheries?...