Strong Angler Of The week: Jacob Uhle
What an awesome story!
Here’s what makes a Strong Angler:
- They catch fish
- They help other people catch fish
- They make memories on the water with friends and family
But this Strong Angler took it a step further!
Jacob Uhle helped a friend make a memory on the water with his stepson by putting him on his first redfish.
And it wasn’t a dink redfish either…
They brought several redfish to the boat that day between 38-44″.
Talk about some big reds!
Watch the interview with Jacob below.
Strong Angler Of The Week [VIDEO]
Awesome job Jacob!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: