Tides Vs. No Tides: How to Pre-Plan Around Tidal Flow
Do you often fish in an area where there isn’t much of a tide change?
In this video, we break down how we approach fishing in areas based on the tide from a pre-planning standpoint.
In this new tea time, you’ll learn:
- What pre-planning goes into fishing in areas with different tidal changes (No Tide and Big Tide Swings)
- Where fish like to hold up on a high and low tide
- What lures to use for high and low tide fishing
- And much more!!!
Check it out below!
Tides Vs. No Tides: How to Pre-Plan Around Tidal Flow [VIDEO]
We covered a ton of information so here’s a timestamped version:
- 1:04 – How do we approach areas depending on the tides?
- 1:53 – What goes through your mind when planning for a fishing trip?
- 2:04 – #1 Factor to look at before planning a trip
- 3:01 – There is such thing as “too much water movement”
- 4:13 – Lower Third and Top Third of a Tide
- 6:19 – Catching Redfish, Trout, and Flounder on high tide
- 7:20 – Lures to catch more fish on high tide
- 8:25 – Where are fish on high tide?
- 9:36 – Fish behavior on high tide
- 11:19 – Pre-planning tip
- 12:38 – Water level advantages on high tide
- 15:10 – Impact of wind in areas without tidal movement
- 16:12 – Areas with no tidal shift in East Florida
- 19:00 – Pre-trip planning in areas with no tidal shift
- 21:03 – Predicting fish behavior in areas without tide
- 25:15 – What to target and look for in an area on low tide
- 29:30 – Mudflats for Redfish
- 31:50 – Visual aspects of low tide fishing
- 34:08 – Underrated lure for low tide fishing
- 37:29 – Pro tip for anglers coming down to fish the winter months in Florida
Fishing in areas with massive tidal shifts or areas with zero tide movement at all poses both pros and cons to anglers.
While fish may be easier to locate, the conditions can still prove to be an obstacle to get a fish to strike your lure.
Be sure to pay attention to wind direction as well as tidal shifts to put yourself in the best spots to catch the most fish!!
Have any questions about high tide or low tide fishing patterns?
Let me know down in the comments!
And if you know an angler who fishes in areas with big tide swings or no tide, please TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want access to our best fishing spots and tips, plus discounts to our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: