Fishing Spot Maps Review (Top Spot Pros & Cons)
By: Joseph Simonds on February 6, 2020
Have you ever used a fishing spot map?
You know, the color-coded ones that show you where to fish…
For years, Luke and I used to rely on these fishing maps to tell us where to go.
We thought they were so important that if we left home without them, we would either turn back to go get them, or go to the store to buy a new one.
However, those were the days before online maps like Google Maps and Bing Maps.
Now, we know a whole lot more about finding fish, as well as why static fishing spots (like the spots on these maps) don’t really matter.
In this live episode, Luke and I are sharing:
- The most important factors that determine whether fish will be at a certain spot (tide is actually the least important of these factors)
- The pros and cons of fishing spot maps (and when you should use them)
- A real-life scenario of breaking down when a spot is good, and when it’s not good
- A new way to find the best fishing spots and catch more fish
- And much more!
This episode was recorded and filmed live and we show lots of spots on the map, so I’d definitely recommend watching the video, but you can also listen to it by clicking the play button below the video, or on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Fishing Spot Maps Pros & Cons [VIDEO]
Fishing Spot Maps Pros & Cons [PODCAST]
- How To Catch 24X More Inshore Saltwater Fish (Easy 10-Minute System)
- Sheepshead & Mangrove Snapper (ON DEMAND)
- Smart Fishing Spots: A Shortcut To Finding New Inshore Honey Holes
Did you grow up using these fishing spot maps?
We used to rely so heavily on them, but now there’s a better way with SmartFishingTides.com.
It combines weather, tides, sonar, and a fishing forecast so you can give yourself the best shot at finding and catching fish.
Visit SmartFishingTides.com to use this new tool.
This podcast episode was the latest edition of our live podcasts and we’ve been getting so much good feedback about them that we’ve decided to do more!
So I want to ask you… what do you want to see more of?
Are there any types of trips you want us to go on?
Any types of species in particular you want us to target?
Any guests you would like us to go fishing with?
Let me know down in the comments!
And if you want our best fishing spots, tips, and strategies, and awesome discounts on fishing gear that you’re (probably) already buying, click here to join us in the Insider Club!
Stop Wasting Time On The Water!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing exactly where you should fish ever trip
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in your area
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).