Weekly Newsletter: 11-14-21
It’s newsletter time!
What knot should you be using for your lures: a snug knot or a loop knot?
How should you approach fishing in cold weather this winter?
Is there a way to avoid the dreaded skunk?
See these tips in this week’s newsletter, plus:
- MirrOlure MirrOdine 17MR Suspending Twitchbait Review
- How to calculate the timing of tides in between tide stations
- #1 hack for finding fishing spots in dirty water
- Why do most bass anglers fail at inshore fishing
- How to find, approach, and catch schooling redfish
Check out these tips and more in the newsletter below!
P.S. Want to unlock the exclusive Insider tips and get 20% off our online tackle store? Click here to join us in the Insider Club.