Best Fishing Tips Of The Week: Salt Strong Newsletter (April 28, 2019)
By: Joseph Simonds on April 26, 2019
It’s newsletter time!
Hope you’ve been getting out on the water and catching some fish!
We had a great week here at Salt Strong and hope you did, too.
We did some offshore team building with Capt. Hubbard and his crew, filmed an upcoming course, Red Snapper Mastery, and we published some awesome tips to help you catch more fish.
Check out the Insider tips, public tips, and new Salt Strong podcast episodes below.
P.S. Want to see exactly where we’re fishing, what we’re using, and what’s biting in your area? Check out our SUPER-Community here.
Insider Tips [Exclusive]
- Catching Multiple Species on the Hobie’s Maiden Voyage [Insider Report]
- Spot Dissection: Developed Shorelines vs. Undeveloped Shorelines [Grant, FL]
- Cool Way To Find Amazing New Land-Based Bass Fishing Spots [Insider Report]
- Spot Dissection: Member Request Spot Analysis [Broad Bay/First Landing State Park, VA]
Want to unlock these exclusive Insider tips? Check out our SUPER-Community here.
- This Is Why You Keep Your Eyes Peeled On The Water…
- Danco Pliers Review [Top 3 Pros & Cons]
- 3 Biggest Mistakes With Live Bait
Salt Strong Podcast
What was your favorite tip this week?
Have any specific questions you want us to answer or products you want us to review?
Let us know in the comments below!
And if you want to unlock the exclusive insider tips, see the best fishing spots and what’s biting in your area right now, check out our SUPER-Community here.
Want New Fishing Spots, Reports, Trends, & Exclusive Tips Every Week?
Then you’ve got to test-drive this exclusive fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll get today when you join today:
- Weekly fishing reports and trends so you know exactly where to fish on your next trip
- A private fishing community of like-minded anglers that are willing to help (NO NEGATIVITY OR CURSING ALLOWED)
- Access to the pros (like Capt. CA Richardson, Capt. Peter Deeks, Peter Miller, and Capt. Dylan Hubbard)
- Discounts on Salt Strong gear and other popular fishing tackle