Best Fishing Tips (Salt Strong Newsletter March 10, 2019)
By: Joseph Simonds on March 8, 2019
It’s newsletter time!
From catching flounder and black drum, to knot how-to’s and product reviews, we had an awesome week at Salt Strong.
And to make sure you don’t miss any of these helpful tips, here’s the weekly newsletter!
First, you’ll see the SUPER-Community tips, then the public tips, and then the Fish Strong Podcast.
SUPER-Community Tips [EXCLUSIVE]
- Spot Dissection: What to Look for in Backwater Creeks [Pellicer Creek, FL]
- [New Mini Course] The Black Drum Formula: Pro Tactics for Targeting Black Drum on the Flats
- Producing Fish in Tough Windy Conditions [Insider Report]
- On the Water Tactics for Fishing Potholes for Quality Fish [Insider Report]
Note: want to join the SUPER-Community? Check this out.
- How To Catch Flounder (Plus Free PDF Catch Card)
- The Best Wire To Leader Knot: Albright Special (With The Secret Hollywood Twist)
- Kaku Kahuna Paddleboard Review [Top 3 Pros & Cons]
- The Secret To Rigging Z-Man Lures On Owner TwistLock Hooks
Fish Strong Podcast
- Why This Fishing YouTuber Ditched Medical School To Fish
- The BIG Misconception To Mastering Fishing (That Hurts Most Fishermen)…
- The Complete Guide To Catch, Photo, & Release Fishing
- See The Full List Of Fishing Conservation Articles & Podcasts
Have any fishing questions you want answered?
Let us know in the comments!
P.S. We updated the Inshore Fishing Manifesto (our ebook that’s been downloaded over 20,000 times!).
It contains the THREE BIG BREAKTHROUGHS that took Luke from being an inconsistent weekend warrior to winning money in inshore fishing tournaments (beating many full-time guides).