The Best Overall Fishing Hook (That Works For All The Top Inshore Lures)
By: Tony Acevedo on July 2, 2019
It’s rigging time!
Have you ever been confused or unsure of what size hook to use with your soft plastic lures?
If so, don’t worry, you’re not alone…
We receive a ton of questions about how to rig different kinds of soft plastic lures, and which size hooks to use, and how to rig each one.
So I put together this video showing the exact hook I use that catches a ton of fish.
The best news is that ONE hook can work magic for multiple different inshore fishing lures.
I’ll even show you five different soft plastic lures that I use and how to rig them.
We’ll cover the following artificial soft plastic lures:
- Jerk Shads
- Paddletail baits
- And more…
The Best Fishing Hook For Soft Plastic Lures [VIDEO]
- Zman MinnowZ Product Review Video [Top 3 Pros & Cons]
- How To Rig Shrimp On A Jig-Head Like A PRO (VIDEO)
- 7 Essential Saltwater Lures That Catch Fish Anywhere!
Have any more questions about rigging soft plastic lures?
Let me know in the comments below!
And if you know someone having trouble with rigging soft plastics, TAG or SHARE this with them!
P.S. Want more in-depth tips, local fishing spots and product discounts? Join the Insider Club here.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).