BW Sports Waterproof Tackle Bag Review [Top Pros & Cons]
By: Tony Acevedo on June 11, 2019
It’s product review time!
After Luke’s tackle bag review was received with so much positive feedback, I thought you might like to see a review of the tackle bag I’ve been using.
This BW Sports Tackle Bag is waterproof, so it’s perfect for kayakers or boaters who need to protect their tackle from saltwater or rain.
For the full review, watch the video below.
P.S. We’re not affiliated with BW Sports, or any other company, so you can be sure this review is completely unbiased.
BW Sports Tackle Bag Review [VIDEO]
Have you used this tackle bag?
What are your thoughts?
Let me know down in the comments below!
And if you know someone who’s trying to decide on which tackle bag to get, please share this with them!
P.S. Want more in-depth reviews? Check out our Insider Club here, where we review more equipment and hook you up with discounts.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Professional product reviews so you can use the best rods, reels, lures & more
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [FREE PDF Guide]
- The Best Lures For Redfish [Answer With Video Proof]
- 3 Tips To Find Feeding Inshore Fish (Even In Bad Weather)
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?