New Plano Tackle Bag Review [Top Pros & Cons]
By: Luke Simonds on May 7, 2019
It’s double review time!
I’ve had my tackle bag for about four years and it’s served me very well.
However, I recently had to retire it and get it a new one.
In this review, I’m reviewing both my old and my new Plano tackle bags.
And since we’re not affiliated with Plano or any other company, you can be sure that this is a completely unbiased review.
Plano Tackle Bag Review [VIDEO]
After four years and lots of time spent on the water, I’m definitely sticking with Plano tackle bags.
- Get the Plano Z-Series tackle bag on Amazon here
- Get the waterproof Plano stowaway tray here on Amazon here
Have you used either of these tackle bags?
What are your thoughts?
Let me know down in the comments below!
And if you know someone who’s trying to decide on which tackle bag to get, please share this with them!
P.S. Want more in-depth reviews? Check out our SUPER-Community here, where we review more equipment and hook you up with discounts.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Professional product reviews so you can use the best rods, reels, lures & more
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [FREE PDF Guide]
- The Best Lures For Redfish [Answer With Video Proof]
- 3 Tips To Find Feeding Inshore Fish (Even In Bad Weather)
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?