New Earth Pak Soft Cooler Review [Top Pros & Cons]
By: Luke Simonds on October 18, 2019
It’s gear review time!
In this video, I’ll be reviewing a soft cooler made by Earth Pak.
In full transparency, they did send this to me, but I told them that I’ll only do a review if I can talk about at least three negative things about the cooler.
They were game for it so here we are!
I’ve been using it for the past six months so that I would have a good grasp of the pros and cons.
Want to see what they are?
Watch the video below.
Earth Pak Soft Cooler Review [VIDEO]
You can get this cooler from Amazon here:
Top few pros:
- Plenty of space inside the cooler
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- Zippers have held up in saltwater environments
- Looks nice
- Bottom is made of tough, durable material
- Comes with a bottle opener
Top few cons:
- it’s light in color so it’s prone to looking dirty (especially after you’ve taken it on several camping trips like I have)
- Ice won’t last in it forever…it’s great for a day trip, but not so great for a weekend trip when you don’t have access to more ice
- It’s relatively expensive (about $100 give or take), although nowhere near as expensive as some other coolers
I’ve put this cooler through the ringer with many camping and boating trips and in that time it’s become my favorite cooler.
You can get it from Amazon by clicking the link below:
Have you used this cooler before?
What did you think?
Let me know in the comments below!
And don’t forget to TAG or SHARE this with someone who is looking for a new cooler.
P.S. Want access to the best fishing spots, tips, and exclusive gear? Click here to join us and +9,000 other anglers in the Insider Club!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).
- New Plano Tackle Bag Review [Top Pros & Cons]
- How To Consistently Catch Redfish, Snook, & Seatrout [FREE PDF Guide]
- The Best Lures For Redfish [Answer With Video Proof]
Disclaimer: When you buy through links on our site, we sometimes earn affiliate commission from places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Tackle Warehouse, etc. It’s one more way we can help you quickly find the best deals on the web while making sure we’re still around to serve you for years to come (and you do want us to be around to help you catch fish for many more years, right)?