Texas Redfish vs Florida Redfish vs Carolina Redfish [Everything Redfish]
This episode is all about everything REDFISH.
We’re talking about Texas, Florida, and Carolina (North and South).
There are lots of similarities and differences which we discuss and talk in-depth about in this episode.
Listen to our panel of Redfish Experts speak on catching redfish in different states across the southeast!
Find out more in the episode below!!
You can watch the video version of this podcast below (which I highly recommend), listen to the audio version by clicking the play button underneath it, or listen to it on iTunes, Stitcher, or Spotify.
Texas vs Florida vs Carolina Redfish [VIDEO]
Texas vs Florida vs Carolina Redfish [PODCAST]
- REDFISH TRENDS ARE CHANGING!!! YOUR SUMMER TACTICS WON’T WORK ANYMORE
- SCIENCE-BASED STRATEGIES TO CATCH REDFISH (WITH CAPT. CALEB MCCUMBER)
Here is a timestamped version of this episode:
- 1:20 – Everything Redfish
- 2:45 – Texas Redfish
- 5:10 – Finding the fish in Texas
- 6:00 – Ultimate Redfish Cheat Sheet (PDF)
- 6:40 – Redfish Behaviors & Attitudes
- 11:10 – Identifying High Percentage Zones
- 13:40 – Traveling Fishing Coach Pat Ogletree
- 14:10 – Marsh Systems/Creek Redfish
- 16:10 – Everyday Variables
- 19:15 – Favorite Types Of Redfish Spots (By Habitat)
- 19:45 – Carolinas
- 24:05 – Georgia
- 26:10 – Smart Fishing Spots App
- 26:40 – Oyster Bar Map Layer
- 29:10 – Smart Spots (Fishing Hotspot Indicator Tool)
- 32:35 – Live Bait vs Artificial Lures
- 36:55 – Live Bait in different states
- 40:05 – Artificial Lure Advantages
- 43:05 – Becoming a better angler
- 46:10 – Important Mastery Courses
- 47:20 – Ultimate Inshore Tackle Bundle
- 48:50 – What’s the BEST state to target redfish?
Redfish behave slightly differently in each state but at the end of the day they’re redfish and they need to eat!
The different environments pose different obstacles but it’s really about finding the right spot with the best conditions possible.
And there’s nothing better to help you find redfish than Smart Fishing Spots!
Do you still have any lingering questions on everything redfish across the southeast?
Let us know what you think down in the comments section!!
Finding The Fish Help
In order to help make sure that you are targeting the right areas based on the latest feeding trends and upcoming weather forecasts, make sure to use the following 3 resources because they will save you a ton of time.
1. Weekend Game Plans (updated weekly)
These regional game plans will show you exactly what types of spots to target in under 10 minutes… just click the video to start, and you’ll be informed on what to do on your next trip.
2. Smart Fishing Spots Platform (updated every 15 minutes)
This exclusive software literally shows you where the most fish are likely to be feeding based on exactly when you’ll be fishing. It factors in the tides, wind, and weather to help you quickly see which areas to target throughout the day.
3. Community Reports (live feed)
The Insider Community platform is what you can use to see what is biting near you, and you can get to know other members who fish in your area. Plus, you can use it to keep a log of your catches so you can use past trips to help predict future catches.
STOP WASTING TIME ON THE WATER!
Do what the “SMART ANGLERS” are doing and join the Insider Club.
Here’s what you’ll receive today when you join: