How To Catch Mahi Mahi In The Gulf Of Mexico
By: Joe Simonds on February 11, 2019
It’s Mahi Mahi time!
We were hanging out with Captain Dylan Hubbard of Hubbard’s Marina the other day, and we got to talking about one of my favorite offshore species: Mahi Mahi.
Capt. Hubbard is one of Tampa Bay’s best offshore guides and knows a thing or two about catching Mahi Mahi off the gulf coast.
In the video below he drops some awesome tips about catching Mahi Mahi. He talks about trolling for them, his favorite pitch lures, the best time of year to find Mahi Mahi, and what scenarios you’re most likely to catch them in.
Plus, he reveals a secret tactic that helps you catch as many Mahi Mahi as you can handle.
Check out the video below:
How To Catch Mahi Mahi In The Gulf Of Mexico [VIDEO]
Hope you enjoyed that mahi tip.
Any questions from the video?
Any other specific tips you want us to cover?
If so, please leave a comment below. We’d love to hear from you.
- The Best Way To Cook Mahi Mahi [TOP RECIPES]
- The Top 3 Mahi-Mahi Fishing Mistakes [VIDEO]
- Do Tides Matter When Fishing Offshore?
P.S. – If you think your offshore buddies would enjoy this video, please Tag them or Share this with them. Tight Lines!
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).