3 Secrets To Conquer Anxiety Attacks In 30 Days Or Less (Without Drugs)

Do you want to OWN your anxiety attacks (instead of them owning you)?

Want to know the 3 secrets to finally conquering your anxiety?

Then you’re not going to want to miss a minute of this hard-hitting video.

Here’s the deal:

Two weeks ago, I shared my story of dealing with severe (and debilitating) anxiety attacks for 14 years of my life.

It caused me much pain, many missed opportunities in life, and bouts with depression.

I lived my life in FEAR and that’s no way to go through life.

And for many years, I just believed that I would have to live in a constant state of anxiety, fear, and panic for the rest of my life…

But turns out that wasn’t true…

And it’s not true for you either.

I’d be lying if I said it was easy to overcome (because it’s not), and I’d also be lying if I said you can conquer anxiety attacks in a day or two (because you can’t).

However, you can start OWNING it in 30 days or less.

The best news is that I’m going to give you the blueprint that has worked for me (and others) along with a 30-day Challenge that will help change your habits and shift your entire mindset as it comes to anxiety.

All I ask is that you SHARE this with someone you know who needs to hear this.

Thank you again for all of the support.

Here’s the video, the podcast, then followed by the 30-day challenge.

How To End Anxiety Attacks [VIDEO]

Anxiety Attacks: The Podcast

fish strong podcast

stitcher fish strong podcast

Note: don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.

30-Day Anxiety Attack Challenge

Before I get into the 30-day challenge, let’s recap what NOT to do:

1. Avoid excessive uppers.
  2. Avoid excessive alcohol “nothing good happens after 3 drinks in one day” – In fact, my worst anxiety attacks came after hard drinking.
  3. Don’t go on radical diets.
  4. Don’t compare yourself to others…social media is not helping… everyone is fighting a battle and you are NOT alone…

The 30-Day Anxiety Challenge:

1. Practice the breathing technique every morning for 5 minutes (approx 4-second inhale through your nose and then a 6-8 second exhale through your mouth all while saying, “Relax” in your head as you exhale through your mouth)
  2. Write down what you are Grateful for every single morning (you MUST write this down – it can’t just be in your head)
  3. Formulate your MISSION (aka your “Why” aka you “Purpose” aka the “Reason You Wake Up Every Morning” aka “Your Ikigai”) and WRITE it down. Read it DAILY.
  4. Eliminate All NEWS out of your life for 30 days
  5. Keep alcohol to 3 drinks MAXIMUM for any given 24-hour period
  6. Force yourself to say, “This is happening for a reason and I’m grateful for it,” to everything bad that happens in your life over the 30 days (even if you have no idea how it could turn into a positive thing).
  7. Have complete BLIND FAITH in yourself and in God that you will overcome this and visualize how much better your life will be when you overcome your anxiety (have vivid thoughts on what you’d do differently, how much more joy and fulfillment you’ll have in your life).

That’s it.

Do it for 30 days and see what happens.

All I ask is that you do NOT skip a day (or a step).

Finally, shoot me a message at joe@saltstrong.com and let me know the impact it makes in your life.

P.S. – If you think any of your friends or loved ones need to hear this and can benefit from it, please Tag them or Share this with them.

Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?

Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!

Here’s what you’ll receive today:

• Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
  • Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
  • Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).

John

Has anyone gotten this weak leg aka “Jellyleg” in public for no reason. I don’t feel threatened, it just happens. I was at a large trade show yesterday, and felt it come on for reason. coffee in am, great workout. smart food. i don’t get it. This has happened to me before waiting in line at store, and left because i thought i was going to fall over. years ago, i had high blood pressure. don’t have that anymore. changed diet. My doc also gave me a anti-depressant years ago to fix this. I am not depressed, but maybe it would balance something out. Hard for me to tell if mental or physical.

Yinka
1 month ago

My goodness! I’m 3 years late but right on time! This video came to me when I needed it most. It’s crazy how you literally spoke my entire 24 year experience with anxiety in a nutshell!!! I’m 44 years old so half of my life I’ve dealt with debilitating anxiety with no choice but to take the medical route, It was literally a life or death decision for me…. I thought that I’d be on medication for life!! I never thought to try any holistic alternative, but you showed me there is hope to possibly tame this “beast”, and I really want to give it a try. With FAITH in myself and God I will discover my MISSION and slowly wean. I hope to update you on my progress however long it may take! You’re a Godsend Salt Strong!!! Thank you for sharing your experience and offering a solution.

Ifeanyi Uba
1 month ago

Hello, watched your video on anxiety this morning and the part where you spoke about your brother literally brought me to tears. God bless you and him.

After watching the video I sort of dropped off to sleep for a few minutes at my desk and woke with a full blown panic attack, the worst I have had so far. I believe that was a sign that something major is going through Salt Strong and I claim it by faith. If you have any more tips for a 44year old African man who loves to exercise please reach out. Thanks

Elaine
1 month ago

i’m using the breathing all day probably, is that ok? plus what caused the anxiety and panic in me was in fact bad religion lol when my thyroid went bad and i could feel anxiety in it, guess what genius me does? thinks it’s a demon lol so for all these years i have been terrified of a ‘demonic problem’ i invented myself lol but even knowing that the deep seated fear remained in my thyroid and such, and last night i just said ‘i can no longer live like this’ and got scared enuff at that thought to go and find your video… what you teach i have heard in various places, but didn’t see the power in it, until i saw you explaining it… now i’m sitting here, happy, breathing, fresh new mission statement and writing out gratitude for things i never thought i could…. thank you sooooo much!!!

Virginia
1 month ago

Just watch the utube presentation… I am hooked… want to learn more regarding the spiritual power of conquering anxiety.

Soutrik Pal

One of the major reasons of my panic attacks was massive gas problem in my body(GERD) which caused fullness/bloating in chest area and shortness of breath…. Realising all these and taking anti-gastic meds for some days I got rid of it

So, Do check for such symptoms as most of us don’t realise it 🤞

Johnny

I really like your podcast on anxiety I am going threw it now and I’m afraid of medicine but it’s all I could find until I saw your video Thank-you I am going yo practice this please pray for me

Ron
Reply to  Johnny

Johnny, I was wandering if you tried this and how you are doing

Stu

Wow. Truly amazing video. Just found your fishing videos that happened upon anxiety videos. Well your fishing video made me a rock star shore fishing last week. This video …. Well REALLY WAS SPOT ON! I’m around the 24 year mark with anxiety. As I search for answers n to move forward I will definitely try these. Yes … I eat n drink as coping mechanisms for anxiety. 310 lb guy … down to well 200 lb but anxiety crept back in so back to 235. Really appreciate the time you took to do this video. Truly appreciate it

Keith Piskorski

JOE THANK YOU FOR THE ANXIETY VIDEO , HAD IT A LONG TIME MYSELF, 62 NOW, AND STILL GET FIRED UP NOW AND AGAIN, ALREADY HAVE THE FAITH, AND NOW PRACTICING THE BREATHING. JUST WATCHING YOU IN THE VIDEO AND EXPLAINING THE WAY YOU DID IT WAS GREAT, MAKES ME FEEL BETTER !!! THANKS MAN. ALSO I EAT SLEEP AND BREATH FISHING, CLAMMING, CRABBING. AND ALSO METAL DETECTING. RETIRED AND LIVING THE DREAM, THAT IS WHEN THE WEATHER LETS ME.
HOPE YOUR WELL AND GOD BLESS…….

shelonda
1 month ago

me too Keith. I just found it on youtube like 2 days ago. It helped immediately and my college-aged daughter called me yesterday Moma!! I’m having a panic attack. Ive been trying to find my dr office for 10 min in this hospital and im gonna be late. Ok guess what, i told her exactly what Joe said he learned behind his brothers’ training. she was calm within 3 min as she was in tears when she called me saying she had been crying all day… bless her heart. so many of us have that breathing technique sooo wrong!!! Thank you Joe

Gary Rankel
3 years ago

Hey Joe…..so glad things have worked out for you. Thankfully, I haven’t experienced those kinds of down times. When I get the blues, I just go fishing, and everything gets better.

Top 3 Beach Fishing Mistakes That Can Save You A Ton Of Time (VIDEO)

Want to hear three things that a legendary surf fisherman said he wished someone had shared with him 50 years ago when he first started fishing beaches? Then watch this!
No comments

Penn Fierce III Review (Top Pros & Cons, And Who It’s For)

Looking for a durable, affordable reel? Check out this review of the Penn Fierce III and see who it's for, what the pros and cons are, and...