3 Secrets To Conquer Anxiety Attacks In 30 Days Or Less (Without Drugs)
By: Joseph Simonds on May 10, 2019
Do you want to OWN your anxiety attacks (instead of them owning you)?
Want to know the 3 secrets to finally conquering your anxiety?
Then you’re not going to want to miss a minute of this hard-hitting video.
Here’s the deal:
Two weeks ago, I shared my story of dealing with severe (and debilitating) anxiety attacks for 14 years of my life.
It caused me much pain, many missed opportunities in life, and bouts with depression.
I lived my life in FEAR and that’s no way to go through life.
And for many years, I just believed that I would have to live in a constant state of anxiety, fear, and panic for the rest of my life…
But turns out that wasn’t true…
And it’s not true for you either.
I’d be lying if I said it was easy to overcome (because it’s not), and I’d also be lying if I said you can conquer anxiety attacks in a day or two (because you can’t).
However, you can start OWNING it in 30 days or less.
The best news is that I’m going to give you the blueprint that has worked for me (and others) along with a 30-day Challenge that will help change your habits and shift your entire mindset as it comes to anxiety.
All I ask is that you SHARE this with someone you know who needs to hear this.
Thank you again for all of the support.
Here’s the video, the podcast, then followed by the 30-day challenge.
How To End Anxiety Attacks [VIDEO]
Anxiety Attacks: The Podcast
30-Day Anxiety Attack Challenge
Before I get into the 30-day challenge, let’s recap what NOT to do:
- Avoid excessive uppers.
- Avoid excessive alcohol “nothing good happens after 3 drinks in one day” – In fact, my worst anxiety attacks came after hard drinking.
- Don’t go on radical diets.
- Don’t compare yourself to others…social media is not helping… everyone is fighting a battle and you are NOT alone…
The 30-Day Anxiety Challenge:
- Practice the breathing technique every morning for 5 minutes (approx 4-second inhale through your nose and then a 6-8 second exhale through your mouth all while saying, “Relax” in your head as you exhale through your mouth)
- Write down what you are Grateful for every single morning (you MUST write this down – it can’t just be in your head)
- Formulate your MISSION (aka your “Why” aka you “Purpose” aka the “Reason You Wake Up Every Morning” aka “Your Ikigai”) and WRITE it down. Read it DAILY.
- Eliminate All NEWS out of your life for 30 days
- Keep alcohol to 3 drinks MAXIMUM for any given 24-hour period
- Force yourself to say, “This is happening for a reason and I’m grateful for it,” to everything bad that happens in your life over the 30 days (even if you have no idea how it could turn into a positive thing).
- Have complete BLIND FAITH in yourself and in God that you will overcome this and visualize how much better your life will be when you overcome your anxiety (have vivid thoughts on what you’d do differently, how much more joy and fulfillment you’ll have in your life).
Do it for 30 days and see what happens.
All I ask is that you do NOT skip a day (or a step).
Finally, shoot me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know the impact it makes in your life.
P.S. – If you think any of your friends or loved ones need to hear this and can benefit from it, please Tag them or Share this with them.
Do You Want To Quickly Find New Fishing Spots In Your Area?
Then you’ve got to see this private fishing club!
Here’s what you’ll receive today:
- Weekly fishing reports and TRENDS revealing where the inshore fish are feeding all year long
- Weekly “spot dissection” videos that walk you through all the best spots in certain areas
- Exclusive fishing tips from the PROS you can’t find anywhere else
- Everything you need to start catching fish more consistently (regardless if you fish out of a boat, kayak, or land).